• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Lower the paralyze chance so the accuracy can increase.

Volt Tackle.

Change. When held by Grass types, it slightly increases their speed.

Metal Powder.

Change. As it stands currently, it seems pretty gimmicky/situational at best, as you'd have to be facing anything that's not a special attacker for it to really be effective. I'd just increase both Defense and Sp. Defense by 1 stage upon transforming (maybe 2? but no more than that).

Sitrus Berry

Keep. There should be more Berries introduced that recover greater amounts of HP though.

Belch

Delete.

This move and Spit Up are completely useless unless the opponent ate a berry. I have never seen AI eat a berry in battle, unless it was competitive. And even then, it's not like you're going to see many people eat berries.

Forecast

It's a very useful move for many different reasons and in various conditions as well, so I definitely agree to keep this one.

Self-Destruct

Delete. It has little use outside of being super cheesy with accuracy hax, and it is annoying to waste a moveslot on a Pokémon in order to make dark caves bearable.

Corrosion.

Keep, it has a cool animation and I like how it was created to commemorate an event of some kind.
Rock Smash

change; it and emergency exit should remove the pokemon from battle at the end of the turn, so it still gets to attack even after having its HP lowered to under half

stockpile

keep/change. It's a good ability, although I'd give it to some pokemon that could actually use it well. Pyukumuku has a low HP, high defenses, and a much more useful ability in unaware. All three of these traits result in innards out having little to no use.

prankster

Change. I'd make it so that status moves affect Dark types again, but at the cost of priority and accuracy.

Heal Block.

Back
Top Bottom