• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It works well for what it is, which is a last-resort kamikaze move. Although the Pokemon that can carry Explosion are sadly somewhat predictable as far as when they're likely going to use it, but that's neither here nor there.

Hydro Pump

Last edited:
Keep it, it is a good substitute for Surf for things that can't learn the latter, such as Salamence and Wash Rotom.
Strength

Let's keep this thread going. I love it too much to let it fade into the sands of time.

Definitely keep. Hits hard and gives a much needed coverage for fire and sun teams. Might as well throw Solar Blade in their too while we're at it.

Perish Song

Change. Make it a Grass-type move and up its power somewhat.

Wild Charge.

Change. Boost the base power to 110-120 to compensate for the recoil damage.

Tackle.

Change. Up it's accuracy to at least 90.

Freeze Shock.

honestly? i'd just delete. i'm honestly struggling to justify keeping Brine over something more useful like say, Hydro Pump or Surf. by the time your opponent gets to half health anyway you're better off using H-Pump (or Surf if you're worried about accuracy) to finish them off. both of those moves have more consistent damage output than trying to use Brine. perhaps i'm just missing something, here?

Ancient Power

also RIP this poor thread. it had a nice run while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom