• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

I had to look that one up. lol. I'd say prevent a critical hit from landing on the user the next turn.

Shadow Ball

Change. I'd have it instead USE money, with a variable power based on available money (to a max of say 120 for 2400GP spent), with any "overkill" picked back up at the end of the battle as "reward" money. Still possible to farm money off of due to amulet coins and / or luck incense, but requires a bit more forethought in use, and raising fewer questions regarding why the Pokemon economy isn't totally shattered by the Pokemon in question running around producing money out of nothing at will.

Trick Room

Back
Top Bottom