• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department stor

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department store

The Keldeo event has been confirmed for Finland for the Pokémon Black and White games. Keldeo is being distributed at the Stockmann Department store in Oulu from Sept. 11, 2012 until Sept. 23, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Soulweaver

rewrites your life
Reaction score
Re: Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department

It would probably be advisable to mention in the article that Oulu won't be the only location the event will be available, just that it's the first one (in the source page, the section at the bottom listing the event locations has four items just saying "coming soon").

Last edited:

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Re: Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department

It's been edited, thanks. :)

Baron Dante

Seems legit
Reaction score

I could've sworn GameStop's offered the download as well for people pre-ordering BW2, but I don't have to worry about that anymore then.

Shiny Staraptor

needs a new avatar
Reaction score

Urgh, I hate in-store events. It's flat out impossible to get them here in Ireland.