• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department stor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department store

The Keldeo event has been confirmed for Finland for the Pokémon Black and White games. Keldeo is being distributed at the Stockmann Department store in Oulu from Sept. 11, 2012 until Sept. 23, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department

It would probably be advisable to mention in the article that Oulu won't be the only location the event will be available, just that it's the first one (in the source page, the section at the bottom listing the event locations has four items just saying "coming soon").

Last edited:
Re: Keldeo event confirmed for Finland: Keldeo now available at Stockmann department

I could've sworn GameStop's offered the download as well for people pre-ordering BW2, but I don't have to worry about that anymore then.

Urgh, I hate in-store events. It's flat out impossible to get them here in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom