• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

An early leak of CoroCoro magazine has officially revealed the latest Pokémon, Keldeo. The magazine also features the new title for the fifteenth film and information and pictures pertaining to the upcoming Nobunaga's Ambition crossover game.

Read more on Bulbanews

Words can't express how happy I am. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. :crush: Cutie little Keldeo is finally officially released. I definitely want a plush asap. <3 Welcome aboard, little cutie~!

Let's face it, most of us knew that Keldeo had to appear with the 3 musketeers. :p

You would think Bulbanews would know the difference between a "scan" and a "cell phone snapshot" by now.

You would think Bulbanews would know the difference between a "scan" and a "cell phone snapshot" by now.

Speaking of that, is there much reason why people tend to take photos instead of scanning that you can think of?

The unveiling of Keldeo is just underwhelming at this point, especially considering that many people expected to see it last year (since Victini had been revealed even before Black and White were released). I really hope that Game Freak will use DLC in future generations to make secret Pokémon actually secret.

Speaking of that, is there much reason why people tend to take photos instead of scanning that you can think of?
The leakers are usually employees of stores that sell CoroCoro. Since they are not supposed to leak anything (especially not before the official release), they can only manage to take photos when no one sees them, and even that puts them at risk of getting caught (which has happened before).

CoroCoro is serious business, which is a bit absurd when you come to think of it. At least in Pokémon's case, the official website is updated as soon as CoroCoro is released in Japan, so the leaks don't really influence anything (most people wouldn't buy CoroCoro just for the Pokémon scoops).

Last edited:
The leakers are usually employees of stores that sell CoroCoro. Since they are not supposed to leak anything (especially not before the official release), they can only manage to take photos when no one sees them, and even that puts them at risk of getting caught (which has happened before).

CoroCoro is serious business, which is a bit absurd when you come to think of it. At least in Pokémon's case, the official website is updated as soon as CoroCoro is released in Japan, so the leaks don't really influence anything (most people wouldn't buy CoroCoro just for the Pokémon scoops).

Oh I understand. That makes a lot of sense.

Awesome! Can't wait for English events to come out :D

Silktree said:

Not necessarily. I bought my copy today from a mom and pop store near work. Some stores just sell the magazines whenever they get them in instead of waiting for the street date.

I think the reason most people tend to just take snapshots with their cellphones is a) they don't have a scanner, and/or b) they don't feel like spending the 480 yen to buy their own copy so they just take a photo inside the store.

Not necessarily. I bought my copy today from a mom and pop store near work. Some stores just sell the magazines whenever they get them in instead of waiting for the street date.

I think the reason most people tend to just take snapshots with their cellphones is a) they don't have a scanner, and/or b) they don't feel like spending the 480 yen to buy their own copy so they just take a photo inside the store.

That also makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the explanations, you two.

I'm utterly shocked by this revelation.

they don't feel like spending the 480 yen to buy their own copy so they just take a photo inside the store.
So they're impatient and cheap! Truly, they are what all fans should strive to be.

I dunno... I reckon Keldeo won't be worth all the hype put up for it.

Words can't express how happy I am. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. :crush: Cutie little Keldeo is finally officially released. I definitely want a plush asap. <3 Welcome aboard, little cutie~!

My reaction exactly! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Keldeo is cute. :3

Months before Black and White were revealed, I predicted that we would receive a Pokémon based on the kelpie. So obviously, Keldeo made me a very happy man.

Personally though, I can't wait until Pokémon moves to the 3DS and uses Downloadable Content, so these unveilings become less of a formality, but an actual surprise.

Silktree said:

Small assumption but considering how this leaked and you have the magazine and all, nothing special for Kyurem eh?

No, this issue was all about revealing Keldeo. No new Formes for Kyurem or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom