• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keldeo's Resolution Forme revealed: CoroCoro cover reveals new forme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a bigger scan? I can't really make out much of what's different with this forme.

Madness! GF are really out in force with all these new formes.

Kyurem, Meloetta, the Kami trio, now Keldeo... damn.

Spoiler for M15 right there.

Last edited:
^so you spoiler tag the warning?

Not that it wasn't the movie merchandise that was making it blatantly obvious it was getting a new forme.

Might as well give all the Unova legendaries new forms at this point. xP

Still, I'm loving that horn and mane! Just makes me love Keldeo even more than I already do, and he's my favorite Pokemon. <3

Looks a bit cooler than the normal forme, but I just hope it has better stats. Anything to make up for Keldeo's inability to learn Ice Beam, I mean, really...

Make up your minds, guys. First you complained about the evolutions of Gen IV, next you complained about the Kami trio being recolors, and now you're complaining about the Kami trio receiving new formes to differentiate themselves design wise along with Keldeo's forme. It seems like you're purposely trying to find a new way to complain about the series not going your way.

It's never the same people complaining. It's always different people complaining about things they didn't like while some people like those same things and complain when they are changed.

Make up your minds, guys. First you complained about the evolutions of Gen IV, next you complained about the Kami trio being recolors, and now you're complaining about the Kami trio receiving new formes to differentiate themselves design wise along with Keldeo's forme. It seems like you're purposely trying to find a new way to complain about the series not going your way.

It's never the same people complaining. It's always different people complaining about things they didn't like while some people like those same things and complain when they are changed.

That wasn't how TV Tropes described it when explaining the Pokemon fanbase in a nutshell from their Ruined FOREVER page.

That wasn't how TV Tropes described it when explaining the Pokemon fanbase in a nutshell from their Ruined FOREVER page.

But TVTropes is not an authority. I thought that this was pretty easy to understand.

Their are two groups with opposing wants and desires. Group 1 complains about X whereas Group 2 likes X. The creators change X to Y. Now Group 1 is happy but Group 2 complains.

This is a broken base. The reason that people think that its the same people complaining is because only the complaints are passed on but not the identities of the people who complained.

Of coursem there are people who complain for the sake of complaining but these people are very much the vocal minority.

I don't get this.

'Keldeo's Resolution form revealed' ?

It's more like 'Head of Keldeo's Resolution form revealed' than anything else. Also, like any other person with common sense, I'll refrain from judgment until Keldeo's form is actually revealed. Though I do like what I'm seeing so far.

I was really hoping Keldeo's new forme would be a beautiful, mystical unicorn/alicorn/something less derpy looking with a hint of bad ass.

The feathers are a nice addition and the new horn is interesting, but I hope the rest of it's body has a more dramatic change.

cute forme for a cute pokemon.

still prefer my 'badass' types though cough*haxorus*cough

I was really hoping Keldeo's new forme would be a beautiful, mystical unicorn/alicorn/something less derpy looking with a hint of bad ass.

The feathers are a nice addition and the new horn is interesting, but I hope the rest of it's body has a more dramatic change.

I wanted the same thing for Dragonair. Alas, it is not meant to be. Badass Adorableness does exist, though. I think his new forme can be cute AND tough at the same time. Why is that so undesirable?

As long as he doesn't become tall or anything. His shortness compared to the other Muskedeers is too cute.

I'm probably wrong here, but what if that's just regular Keldeo and the horn is actually Secret Sword?

I'm probably wrong here, but what if that's just regular Keldeo and the horn is actually Secret Sword?

There are actually more changes like the "eyebrows" which are no longer jagged and became straight, and the feathers.

There are actually more changes like the "eyebrows" which are no longer jagged and became straight, and the feathers.

Maybe, but it could also be the way the artist drew Keldeo for the cover (if they used a different artist), and the 'feathers' seem a bit odd to me...

But like I said, I'm probably wrong.

@jokool;
That change is much too big to consider it being an art-style variation. It's going from a long jagged-like protrusion to short, straight triangles.

And chances are, if its on the CoroCoro cover, its either from the anime or the games, so it's not stylistic differences.

Same here! It's still that same derpy creature with that ugly pig snout!

That change is much too big to consider it being an art-style variation. It's going from a long jagged-like protrusion to short, straight triangles.

And chances are, if its on the CoroCoro cover, its either from the anime or the games, so it's not stylistic differences.

You're right. I just compared the two... I guess I was just hoping that there would be more besides a new horn, eyebrows, and new feather-like things.
Hopefully, when it's fully revealed, there will be more to Keldeo's new form.

Personally, I missed the more "subtle" forme changes. I didn't like Shaymin that much since its two formes hardly seemed related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom