• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kelleo Artworks

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I think I once had an art thread here quite some time ago, but I'm not sure, and it would've been too long ago at this point for me to want to try reviving it, so here's a new one now that I'm at this site again. I'm also still writing on occasion, but since I've got Archive of Our Own for that and I had some...conflict with this site's writing board (nothing real serious though), so I won't be returning to Bulbagarden's writing section, sadly. You can still find my works Ao3 as well as fanfiction.net, the latter of which I don't use anymore, tbh.

Anyway, this thread is for art, not writing, so here are a few of my latest pieces. I'm trying to become a sort of designer and am working on a graphics communications degree (I should be graduating and getting it next spring!).

PonytaRapidashFanart.png

LittleElincia.png

CutePokemon.png

I can also sew decently! I made my first cosplay at Halloween last year, as my favorite Pokemon, Galarian Ponyta! It isn't perfect, maybe a little rough, but I like it enough anyway.
custom_galarian_ponyta_costume_by_anacybele_detbmpy-fullview.jpg

I also made a little Shiny Charm since I became a shiny hunter in 2020 lol.
shiny_charm_plush_by_anacybele_deqfdf9-fullview.jpg

And I have more on my DA account here to see as well! Including some detailed descriptions on some of this stuff.

Attachments

• PonytaRapidashFanart.png
    PonytaRapidashFanart.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • LittleElinciaT.png
    LittleElinciaT.png
    349 KB · Views: 56
Here's a new piece I actually started last YEAR, but unfortunate circumstances led me to all but abandon it for the next ten months. >_< Still, finishing it on the release day of FE Warriors: Three Hopes is cool!

This is my main ship for Fire Emblem: Three Houses in a wedding scene!

SylvainBylethWed.png

Sylvain is my absolute favorite in this game and I love him very much. :3

Been some time, but I drew something new! Decided to try my hand at using my new phone since it has a stylus.

Untitled1_20221020205334.png

It's Sylvain from FE Three Houses again, this time older and with a reverse Miklan scar! I really like this idea and had to draw it. Armor is based off of the Great Knight Sylvain Cipher card.

This piece is kinda rough, but I like it!

Time for a holiday pic! I drew one of my main Legend of Zelda OCs, Kelli, in a Christmas get-up! Though in this case it would be winter festival outfit. I did two versions to more completely show off the look. Bit of a warning, the full size of the image is fairly large, as I'm making my works larger now in order to get better quality and resolution in the images. It's also why the Sylvain/Byleth wedding pic is pretty large.

HolidayKelli.png

You can also click here to see a more in depth description and a little scene I wrote. lol

I finished this several hours ago, but forgot to post it for some reason lol. For Valentine's Day it's Kelli again, this time in her bridesmaid gown for the Link x Zelda wedding! Zelda helps design it just for her. I honestly really like how this turned out too, this was my first attempt at a glitter effect! The bits of sun theming are more or less a plot reason. Kelli is associated with the sun and Link with the moon in this story.

BridesmaidKelli.png

She found she's bad at walking in high heel shoes, so she's trying to keep her balance here. lol She tries her best!

Your art is super duper cool! I especially love the way you do clothing folds, its a pretty small detail in some ways but the way you do it is super nice, simplifying it enough that it's not an overload or out of place with the rest of the piece whilst still leaving enough detail that they feel alive (that's the wrong word here probably but you know what I mean). I've always found that a hard balance to strike with clothes so it's always impressive when I see someone who I really feels like nails that. I also really like the glitter effect you used on Kelli's dress in the most recent piece; it just looks super nice.

Your art is super duper cool! I especially love the way you do clothing folds, its a pretty small detail in some ways but the way you do it is super nice, simplifying it enough that it's not an overload or out of place with the rest of the piece whilst still leaving enough detail that they feel alive (that's the wrong word here probably but you know what I mean). I've always found that a hard balance to strike with clothes so it's always impressive when I see someone who I really feels like nails that. I also really like the glitter effect you used on Kelli's dress in the most recent piece; it just looks super nice.
Oh, thanks! I always felt like I struggled a bit with clothing folds, at least sometimes. lol Depends on what outfit I'm drawing. I inspire my style (well, my main style anyway, as I don't use only one) after certain Fire Emblem artists, most notably Senri Kita who did the art for my favorite games in the franchise, but those professional video game artists are still above me. XD

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom