• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kelleo's Pokestuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Okay, so even though I'm not as big a fan of Pokemon as I am of Fire Emblem, Mario, Zelda, and Smash Bros., I have a collection of Pokemon merchandise. I noticed this section on the forum and I thought why not? So here's what I've got. Also, sorry if the quality isn't that great, my cellphone is the only thing I've got that takes decent enough pictures. My tiny movie camera's quality sucks butt. xP

Figures:
PhonePics055.jpg

These Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem figures came in TGC box sets, along with those cards. I bought the Reshiram and Kyurem boxes myself and got the Zekrom one for Christmas last year. Reshiram was the first one I got cause he's my favorite of the trio. And yuppers, those are shiny Raikou and shiny Suicune cards in those tins there as well! I didn't get the shiny Entei tin to complete the trio because I just never got around to it, and I like Raikou and Suicune way more anyway. The Lucario tin I happened to see in a Walgreen's store, and I had some spare cash, so I picked it up. Lucario is cool. :3

PhonePics057.jpg

There's that Reshiram card mentioned above, plus a Snivy figure and tin that I bought as well! Most of my tins came from Walmart or Target, btw. Oh, and Snivy is my favorite Unova starter! I ordered the Keldeo figure off of Amazon. I actually wanted a plushie, but I couldn't find a single one online, so I settled for this cute figure. The Victini figure came in a TGC box. I got the Rayquaza tin for Christmas a couple years back (my idiot brother must not have known that I'm not fond of gen 3 legendaries, but Rayquaza is okay I suppose), and the last tin is the one the Kyurem figure came in.

PhonePics061.jpg

These are the McDonald's figures I managed to get during this year's promotion. I wanted Servine, but Dewott and Pikachu are cool too. And sitting in front of them are my Ho-Oh and Lugia styluses for the DS Lite. They came in a HG/SS themed DS kit that had a screen wipe and DS game cases and such as well. The Ho-Oh one is in poorer condition than the Lugia one because it's the one I actually used, lol. Ho-Oh is way cooler than Lugia, imo. (Oh, and yes, that's a Luigi Mario Kart Wii toy on the far left of the photo lol. I've got more in my Nintendo collection than just Pokemon stuff, you know!)

Plushies:
PhonePics059.jpg

My Buneary and Shinx plushies! My Buneary is actually a rare plushie that came all the way from Six Flags Over Georgia! I won it in the plate game, where you throw balls to knock over the plates on the rack. Would you believe I knocked over two plates with one ball? (talk about two birds with one stone!) This is off topic though, so if you're interested in knowing exactly how I pulled this off, PM me or send me a visitor message. Anyway, I think Buneary is super cute and it's one of my favorite Pokemon. I got Shinx from Toys R Us. When you press its paw, it says "Shinx, Shinx!" :3

Axewplushie_zps6d537a20.jpg

Axew plushie that I got from Target. I think Axew is one of the cutest dragons ever!

Cards (brace yourself. I have a shitload of these):
PhonePics063.jpg

This is the binder where I keep my Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh cards. All in Pokedex order too, with empty card slots for Pokemon I don't have yet. Yes, it's fat and heavy as hell and I'm surprised this cheap thing hasn't fallen apart yet lol. And yes, my handwriting sucks.

PhonePics065.jpg

Thought I'd show off some Kanto starters here, particularly those three Charizard cards I've got. TWO first edition holos and a holo Dark Charizard. Shazam. I think the Charizard on the right might be fake though. Its coloring is slightly different, it's missing the first edition symbol on the left side of the card, and the alignment of the yellow border is off. Oh well, at least I've got a real one sitting to its left! I'm not a fan of Charizard at all, but I figure these cards were worth showing off.

PhonePics067.jpg

And looky here, Ancient Mew and Dark Dragonite! I believe I have a movie Mewtwo card in there as well, but I forgot to show it in the photo. xP I got a lot of the cards I have for Christmas last year. My stepbrother said he went all over the state to find them all. Also, I'm loving that Moltres. Got it in a booster pack. :D

PhonePics069.jpg

Now check this Lotad out! It's shiny! And I got it in a booster pack! A SHINY. :D I'm not kidding, compare it to the sprite!

PhonePics071.jpg

And I thought I'd show my Shaymin and Arceus cards as well! I wanted to collect all the different types of Arceus, but I could only ever find these. I used to have a third Arceus lv. X and another normal type Arceus, but I don't know what happened to them. Two of the Arceus lv. X came in booster packs though, and the third came in a tin. The missing normal type Arceus came in a booster pack as well. Also, that Giratina is a super rare card that I got during a Burger King promotion. I got a Glaceon card along with it. Only the special Burger King cards say Platinum on them, so yeah.

PhonePics073.jpg

And this is the much smaller binder that contains my Unova Pokemon cards. Yup, not nearly as big and fat as the other binder, lol, though for obvious reasons.

PhonePics075.jpg

My full art foil Kami trio! (as well as Kyurem EX!) These are very rare cards. Well, not so much Landorus, as he came in a box set. But the other two, I was lucky enough to get in booster packs, one of which was NOT in that Landorus box! And yup, another Reshiram and Zekrom too. :D

PhonePics077.jpg

These two binders were given to my by my stepbrother for Christmas last year, and both them and the little suitcase contain all the extra cards that I don't really want, like a bunch of trainers, energies, and extras of Pokemon that I've got too many of. These are for sale, btw, but since this isn't a shop thread, I'll have to reveal my prices elsewhere. But this is a crapton of cards. More than I've ever seen in my life outside of card and comic stores lol. Also, most of the cards are common, but there are some uncommon and maybe a few rares as well.

Keldeo Collection:
Keldeocollection_zps3ef1de50.jpg

Keldeo is my favorite Pokemon ever, so of course I've got a bunch of Keldeo stuff! He's such a cute and awesome Pokemon and I've always loved horses and members of the horse family (and Keldeo is pony-like! And of course, I love Rapidash and Zebstrika as well!). I liked him a lot in his movie too! <3

Also, for some reason, my stepdad found the package that the Resolute Keldeo plushie was in partly ripped open (I was at work when it arrived). I think somebody tried to steal it! Either the thief didn't have enough time to get it out of the box or it wasn't what he/she was hoping for. I'm just glad it wasn't actually stolen. I'd have been VERY mad. Nobody robs me or my home and gets away with it, especially if they take something I treasure or spent a lot of money on.

Other:
PhonePics079.jpg

All my Pokemon game guides, including the ones for DP, Platinum, Battle Revolution, HG/SS, and BW. Alongside a couple Zelda guides as well, but you can ignore those since this is a Pokeshowcase. I plan to add B2W2 guides to this collection as well. :D

PhonePics081.jpg

This is my Shinx family poster! Luxray is one of my favorite Pokemon and Shinx is SO cute, so yeah. :3 I'm surprised I haven't seen posters in other people's threads here, to be honest.

PhonePics083.jpg

And this is my matching Chimchar family poster! Chimchar is extremely cute, imo, and Infernape is epic and one of my favorite Pokemon. Both this poster and the Shinx family poster came in a Pokemon poster book I bought awhile back. There are more, but I didn't want to use them. I bought the book only for the Shinx family and Infernape family posters! I also have an Arceus poster, but there's no room on my wall for it. There's one space left, which I'm saving for a Zelda poster when I get one.

And that's all I've got. Not really a big collection, just a big variety. Wish I had more plushies though. I really only collect Pokemon stuff if it's about Pokemon or characters I'm a big fan of. Like, I still need a Cilan figure! (I believe I have the Cilan TGC card though lol). :p

Last edited:
Cool, you have loads of Pokemon cards :D I have an Ancient Mew but it's not in very good condition :O Is Dark Dragonite rare though? I gave mine to my niece a few months back...now I am wondering if it's rare. (Not that I would ask her for it back though xD ).

lol of course Dark Dragonite is rare. It's Dark Dragonite after all. I'd be surprised if it wasn't rare. XD

Bother xD Nah, I don't mine my niece having it :p I just remember a lot of Dark Dragonites turning up in Rocket packs when my friends and I were buying them a few years ago. Maybe we were getting lucky xD

Ah. Well, I might be wrong. I'll go check right quick...

Yeah, it's rare alright. You definitely just got lucky. :eek:

I'm jealous. All I have is a ton of old, common cards and 2 puzzle balls: One with Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray and another with Giratina's forms :p.

I'm jealous. All I have is a ton of old, common cards and 2 puzzle balls: One with Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray and another with Giratina's forms :p.

Hey, I'm kinda jealous of other Pokemon collections posted here myself lol. But I did say all those extra cards I have are for sale, and my prices are definitely affordable, so you're free to buy some from me. :)

Awww, that Shinx poster is really cute! ;~;

Heh, I think my Shinx plushie is cuter, but thanks! :)

I have that Dark Dragonite, it's 1st edition Holo. I got it at a Con.

Heh, thanks! ^^

I got a couple new Keldeo items, but I'm too tired to take a photo right now... xP

So, after not actually getting anymore Pokestuff in awhile, I got a few new plushies and stuff and now I have a growing Keldeo collection! I got my first of two Keldeo plushies yesterday and the second came today (a whole two days early too, my email said it wouldn't be here until Monday!). :D

Keldeo Collection:
Keldeocollection_zps3ef1de50.jpg

Also, for some reason, my stepdad found the package that the Resolute Keldeo plushie was in partly ripped open (I was at work when it arrived). I think somebody tried to steal it! Either the thief didn't have enough time to get it out of the box or it wasn't what he/she was hoping for. I'm just glad it wasn't actually stolen. I'd have been VERY mad. Nobody robs me or my home and gets away with it, especially if they take something I treasure or spent a lot of money on.

I also got an Axew plushie from Target fairly recently. It was the only one they had and I always did think Axew was a cute little dragon. :3

Axewplushie_zps6d537a20.jpg

I'll update the OP with these pics too. :)

Wow, thanks! ^^ Yes, I love the Resolute Keldeo plush the most! Cause I really like that form more than his normal one. :D But he's cute either way! Both plushes came from Japan too. They have Japanese tags, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom