• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kheilos' Art Shop (Closed)

escolopendror

You can shout me down, but I don't wanna hear it!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
(January Edit: shop's closed again until I get another break!)
I'm taking art requests!
You can find examples of my art on my very own thread or on my tumblr!

Guidelines and important info:
  • My timezone is UTC +2, take it in consideration when I appear to be offline.
  • I am a busy student so it might take me a few days to complete a request.
  • I won't draw anything that goes against the forum rules.
  • Since these are just requests I don't mind if you use this art without credit, but I appreciate credit whenever possible.
  • Please be specific with your requests! I'm not a native English speaker so I might interpret things wrong.
  • I can draw avatars, banners and character art! If you request art with a background I might simplify it since I find them hard to draw.
Queue (might expand if necessary!):
1. TBD
2. TBD
3. TBD

Last edited:
I would like to add that I also do Hiveswap-styled lineless icons! I won't do exclusively fantrolls, I can also do original characters.
I will add some examples since I haven't posted any of these anywhere outside my Toyhouse:

io icon.png
vienna icon.png

Character belongs to my friend!
Earl icon.png

My art shop is now open! Today I can only fulfill requests for the next two hours, but tomorrow I will be available all afternoon.
Again, feel free to request and please read my guidelines!

Hi! Can I request a Marlon character art? I don’t have any other suggestions than if visible please make his tan line less.. apparent. Please take as long as you need! (Apologizes for the time sent lol)

@coordinator lissi Here they are! I hope you like them ^^

lissi gijinkas.png

I wish I could have done something cooler with evil Mega-Gardevoir but I was dry of ideas XP Maybe some other day! Anyway Lissi, this is also my way of telling you to write more about these gijinkas because I'm super invested lol

@coordinator lissi Here they are! I hope you like them ^^

View attachment 180263
I wish I could have done something cooler with evil Mega-Gardevoir but I was dry of ideas XP Maybe some other day! Anyway Lissi, this is also my way of telling you to write more about these gijinkas because I'm super invested lol
AAAAAH I LOVE THIS YAAAAAY

Back
Top Bottom