• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

kheilos' art thread

escolopendror

You can shout me down, but I don't wanna hear it!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Welcome to my art thread ^^ I will post stuff other than Pokemon fanart but I hope you all enjoy my drawings!
Here's some art I did recently. They're mostly doodles because I've been procrastinating art for a while lmao

imagen_2023-08-08_113405159.png

This is Trafalgar! He's based on my Scarlet starter pokémon. I have another drawing of him but it's still a wip. He's part of a superhero team composed of the pokémon I used during my first Scarlet playthrough!

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-08 113316.png

Another gijinka based on one of my Scarlet pokémon! This time my lokix Layli, she's kind of the leader bc the rest of the team is extremely dysfunctional without her

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-08 113252.png

Another painting practise! This time of one of my favourite Cookie Run characters. I admit I drew her from memory so there might be some mistakes but I really like how she turned out lol

Last edited:
My brother in christ, can I just say that your art looks great as fuck? The color, the shading! It's so fucking pretty I am practically going cuckoo on trying to find words
AAA THANK YOU!!! god it's amazing to see a great artist like my art hehe :bulbaLove:

More art, this time a WIP lol (and not pokémon related oops)
I'm deep into Layton brainrot and so I'm trying to replicate the Level-5 artstyle! (Feedback VERY appreciated, I'm not very good at replicating artstyles and I would like a second opinion)

imagen_2023-08-10_172755025.png
It's Cookie Run again babeyyyyy. If this were a real Layton game I would imagine Roguefort as Almond's new assistant who is definitely NOT the true villain ;) And Walnut just wants to help her dad solve crimes and puzzles.

More art, this time a WIP lol (and not pokémon related oops)
I'm deep into Layton brainrot and so I'm trying to replicate the Level-5 artstyle! (Feedback VERY appreciated, I'm not very good at replicating artstyles and I would like a second opinion)

View attachment 173224It's Cookie Run again babeyyyyy. If this were a real Layton game I would imagine Roguefort as Almond's new assistant who is definitely NOT the true villain ;) And Walnut just wants to help her dad solve crimes and puzzles.
Why is Almond Cookie so handsome here

I finished it!! The brainrot won. It doesn't look as similar to the original as I wanted but for my first attempt, I think it's pretty good!
If I make more PL cookies, I'll try a different lineart brush, since I think that was the mistake here.

Professor Almond¿¿¿ and the Magic City¿¿¿¿¿.png
I made the logo btw! Only the "City of Wizards" part though. In case you like the font, its name is Aurora.

I feel kinda bad for not posting Pokémon art here but I'm still working on the layton x cookie run crossover!! here are some sketches :D

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-15 191448.png

Still finding a layton character with straight hair so i can draw her more accurately :,)

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-15 191457.png

Tough one! trying to find a way of adapting her outfit to a more human character (like transforming the candles on her hair into a headscarf)

imagen_2023-08-15_192013444.png

Roguefort jumpscare hehehe. This is just the G real brush from CSP but slightly modified, looks more "layton-esque" than the normal G pen I used last time.

I feel kinda bad for not posting Pokémon art here but I'm still working on the layton x cookie run crossover!! here are some sketches :D
You know, you don't really have to post much Pokemon art really, as long as your here, your still probably a pokemon fan. I myself don't draw much Pokeart at all (except for my two Pokemon OCs)

You know, you don't really have to post much Pokemon art really, as long as your here, your still probably a pokemon fan. I myself don't draw much Pokeart at all (except for my two Pokemon OCs)
Well that's good to know "^^ I gotta be honest most of the stuff I draw is Cookie Run fanart and assorted ocs hehe

cookie run au messy doodles! it's an universe where lime is the one who gets superpowers and not lemon :')

IMG-20230816-WA0004.jpg
The au was called Baja Blast as a joke because of the mountain dew flavour lmaooo (i wanna come off clean and say that I have never tried it because they don't sell in my country but I've read that it tastes like [DATA EXPUNGED])

IMG-20230816-WA0005.jpg
Given that in this au Lemon doesn't have any powers I joked with a friend about him being a professional overwatch player and now it's canon (also the thing he's holding with his right arm is a backpack, he's imitating canon!Lime's default pose :D)

It's cool that you seem to have a consistent style, even drawing from different canons! Your Birthday Cake design is super cute!!

Drew the new Pokémon alongside Matcha Cookie!!

matcha matcha.png
If the pun doesn't sell the drawing I hope the new brush I used for rendering does!

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-22 202214.png
Ugh she's such an underrated character... my skrunkly:bulbaLove:

On another note, I don't have any wifi and I'll be relying on mobile data for a while, so I might stop posting art until I have wifi again! :')

Very creepy, but cool! The thick lineart and rather bold colours remind me of... Neopets official art, somehow.

Back
Top Bottom