• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

kheilos' art thread

So I haven't drawn shit since last time because school is kicking my ass and I've been very sick the past few days :/
Other than my new profile picture I also drew some self-indulgent cookie run ship bullshit. To cheer me up kinda
Idk my brain is really not arting recently...

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-01 220023.png

God I think Croissant and String Gummy deserve the world and to not get the love of their life killed in front of them (seriously what the hell is up with this game??) So I used a prompt generator and I ended up drawing them sleeping happily after a long night of study UvU

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-01 220340.png

I realised the potential of this ship way later than I wished to. The dynamic is so fun, I love me my introvert and extrovert relationships but this takes it to the extreme because Electric Eel has no shame at all and Lemon is the opposite XP OCEAN MAN, TAKE ME BY THE HAND-

While I'm on-topic, here's some more Croissant and String Gummy stuff. These drawing are kinda old so they look a bit wonky but them's the breaks

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-02 000426.png
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-02 000533.png

"Come here, you don't know how to tie your tie (yeah i don't know how to phrase this better) correctly."
"Good luck with your interview! <3"
"YES DIRECTOR I MEAN CROISSANT COOKIE I MEAN THANKS"

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-02 000606.png

Yeah this one's specially wonky but he looks so class :> Go nail that interview!

Here with more self-indulgent cookie run ship bullshit :> Drawing's been kinda hard recently so I draw with what I have. And sometimes what I have is a bunch of gay biscuits floating around inside my head.
So here's a crackship, Stollen x Pizza, I have undeniable evidence that it is a good ship and it's the song Little Miss Perfect UvU

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-02 233745.png
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-02 233757.png
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-02 233810.png
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-02 233849.png

Sorry I didn't colour this one, didn't want to lol

This was also an excuse to practice profiles because they're one of my many weaknesses ú.ù

Ah, yes, profiles. The things that are much harder even though they seem like they should be easier (it's only half a face...). Yours look good, though!
Thanks! ^^ (and yeah, why are profiles so much harder?! I find it hard to figure out the proportions for some reason XP)

Wowie wow Kheilos!!! Your art improves every time I come to peek at it! I understand art drought comes and goes, but I hope I can motivate you by reminding you how expressive your art is, seriously I think your control over displaying emotions in characters is your strongest asset!
Aww thank you so much! Sometimes my art block keeps me from seeing the positives of what I draw so thank you for the reminder haha. :bulbaLove:

The art is so good!! (Also unrelated but I think little miss perfect is a Juliana x Nemona song…)
Thanks to you as well!!:bulbaLove: (And you are so right, how could I be so blind... add one more wlw ship into the Little Miss Perfect list >v<)

I bringeth forth the artheth! Instead of self-indulgent Cookie Run bullshit, it's self-indulgent OC bullshit :0
And yes, it is him, my favourite son Zilar (I hate him)

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-22 135325.png

But according to a translator, it means 'damn' ^^; Again, woman w/ curly hair belongs to my dear friend :>

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-22 142134.png

He's so punchable<3 This one's for his Toyhouse because the lack of images is starting to get very apparent haha
The perspective's wonky as hell and he's missing his whole ass hand but that's what happens when you draw fast without a reference, kids!

index.php
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-23 000201.png
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-23 000209.png

Based on that one scene from Adventure Time. The other man's name is Bahamut and he belongs to my friend as well ^^

Anyway! My art shop's open again :D. And I'll probably post some more drawings until my exams come back to haunt me in January haha ^^

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-12-23 000155.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-12-23 000155.png
    141 KB · Views: 67
I've said this in the general chat but I got a new tablet for Christmas! ^^ A Star 06 to be precise. I drew some stuff today in order to get used to the pressure sensitivity:

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-27 001911.png

(Actually a redraw of a doodle where I drew String Gummy Cookie from memory, I added the caption later lol) YES HE IS<3 I drew the visor without a reference and then I realised it looks completely different in the original so yeah XP The lineart gets a bit funky in some parts but like I said, new tablet hehe

index.php
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-27 001930.png

Can't draw gun-wielding cookies without drawing the og gun woman Pink Choco (Translation: "Who's gonna heal your broken heart? CUS I WON'T", its a reference to a song by Alejandro Sanz lol)
I really like how the lineless icon turned out btw, in case you're wondering it's my spin on the Hiveswap Ch. 2 trial icons ^^

Edit: IDK why the hell do the attachments show up under the post, it happened last time as well. When I edit it there are only three images attached, I can't delete any or they'll get deleted off the post as well :/ So apologies for the double image but I can't fix it XP

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-12-27 001919.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-12-27 001919.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Captura de pantalla 2023-12-27 001930.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-12-27 001930.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 12
Tonight I've been drawing with a friend in aggie/magma, with an Ace Attorney theme because it's our current brainrot (and because I finished Justice for All today yayyy!)
Some of the art is mine, and some is my friend's, obviously.

78f6d8d584.png

It all started with me drawing Miles and then it started to spread throughout the entire canvas X)

First drawing (set of drawings??) of the year! I really want to make full finished pieces but god, my motivation gets worse by the second.
On another note, I finished Undertale Yellow yesterday (the True Pacifist Ending only, I don't have the heart to try the others because I have skill issues and because I don't like hurting the friends inside my 'puter) and this morning I drew Martlet ^^

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-02 150745.png

I did some lineless art today! A redraw of a frame from Undertale Yellow to be precise, that game lives rent free in my head :,)

The morally dubious scientist father:
1705948047801.png

I hate drawing hands X)

I'm back surprisingly fast. The reason? Some more Undertale Yellow doodles X)

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-22 215812.png

That won't stop me from drawing them lmao I never draw furries but welp them's the breaks. I've been watching Shayy's AI Undertale Yellow stream and my stomach hurts from laughing, really recommend it.

I really want to draw some really cool piece, preferably something UTY related because that game has my brain hostage but I. CAN'T. THINK. OF. ANYTHING.
I coloured the Ceroba from last time and idk doodled some more stuff, my mind is running low on art juice :(

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-28 150600.png

Ceroba looking all sad and edgy + human Ceroba who really just looks like normal Ceroba with a human face lol

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-28 150120.png

Enjoy the obligatory silly drawing

Back
Top Bottom