• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

kheilos' art thread

I DREW A THING
This baby took me two days but really it was just a couple of hours total, it's just that I don't have much time to draw outside of Friday X)
I'm still a bit insecure about it but it's nice to finally finish a piece after months if you don't count the secret santa gift hahaha without motivation to draw complete pieces. The drawing is not that great or complex but whatever, it is done and I enjoyed it, kinda.
Anyway, enough me talking about my art insecurities:

zenith.png

* A WORTHY OPPONENT.

I drew some Cookie Run stuff today because when I get mad at school for all the exams and the stress I draw Cookie Run stuff to make me feel better X)
I was also trying a pencil brush I downloaded long ago just to see if the pressure fares well.

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-04 203135.png

If this joke is not appropiate enough PLEASE tell me so I delete this drawing ^^;
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-04 203145.png

In case you're wondering where I got the text: they are from the comment section of one of those re-dubs of Sonic games, specifically one of Shadow the Hedgehog (not the Snapcube one, but I can't remember the video so yeah, sorry) nvm found it: It's from one of Jehtt's Shadow memes

Last edited:
I'm back! Unfortunately, I only have some old drawings to share. They're only a couple weeks old, nothing too ancient.

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-10 211058.png

God if I knew how to mod Hollow Knight and I had the strength to do so, I would def make some Latios and Latias Knight skins. I have more designs for HK Legendary Pokémon but I only drew these two here X)

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-10 211126.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-10 211136.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-10 211143.png

Oh God this was a nightmare to upload, curse my big canvases. I saw this Tumblr post once and I had to draw it hehehe I didn't put much thought into it so apologies for the wonky-ness
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-10 211210.png

Multishipper W. PS: I actually don't interact with the Cookie Run fandom because I get mad social anxiety so idk if people actually fight for this shit X)

The Lati@s Hollow Knight designs are awesome! If you ever feel like drawing your other HK designs, please feel free to share!
Thank you! I'm working on some redesigns since I feel like I rely too much on the standart HK ambiguous bug creature. So you might see this crossover concept again soon!

So... I haven't posted in a while haha.
I haven't drawn much these days, mostly some doodles and sketches, so that's I'm bringing today!

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-17 213343.png

And some of my thoughts: I took a heluva lot of creative liberties I gotta be honest X) These are Miraidon and Koraidon, as a damselfly and a centipede respectively. Although they don't look very Hollow Knight-y, I guess I can excuse it by saying that they're from a different era and place outside of the Hallownest present in the game. "But then why does Koraidon have infected ey-" shhhh do not question my character design choiceeeeesssss.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-17 213504.png

He's just a pretty boy :) One of my many thoughtless sketches that I line purely for fun lol. I really like lineart, it's one of my favourite parts of the process haha

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-17 213105.png

So, the III finale aired recently (and they can finally go back and finish Season 2 lol) and since I've been extremely busy with exams, I only got around redesigning my gijinkas a few days ago. These are actually from today haha. For some reason I used a grey-ish colour for the lineart and liked it, so there you go.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-17 213111.png

A Silver Spoon idea I had + LET PB SWEAR + Clover dood cus of St. Patrick's haha (and because she's my fave)
it really does look like they're saying "he's royal the a pain in ass" lmao

I've been drawing II gijinkas all week aaaaah the brainrot is super strong X) Here are some designs I finished, but I still have some left in the oven (I get a bit perfectionist with character design, you know how it is haha)

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-21 192049.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-21 193232.png

Here's Cabby for toastghost's friend (I'm joking, I would have ended up drawing her eventually hehe) and Candle because I love the plotting evil yoga woman. The idea behind Cabby is that she kinda looks like a library assistant but I accidentally made blue Twilight Sparkle and now I can't unsee it :(

I'll admit this is kind of an excuse to practise character design. For some reason I keep drawing these guys with the already mentioned grey lineart and dot eyes, I think it looks quite cute ^^

I'm back with doodles from this Spring Break!

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-31 010901.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-31 011101.png

I love making these ^^ and hey, there are some new guys here! Woo!

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-31 011142.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-03-31 011148.png

I don't think it's a secret that I like Homestuck (I mean, not as much nowadays but I have read it and made troll ocs and stuff haha) And the other day I decided to fuck around with a fantroll maker that I found on itch dot io, since it allows you to randomise descriptions. And then these two came out, yay!

index.php

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-31 011131.png

In order to complete the unholy Fandom trinity, here are some Cookie Run doodles! I drew Schneeball Cookie, the most recent Ovenbreak character, since I just think her design is really good. I also quickly sketched a pose from Popcorn Cookie's latest costume, it's super cute hehe.

Sometimes I feel sorry for posting about fandoms that I know not everyone's in haha. I know, it's my art thread and I can post my art, no matter the fandom. But I still feel a lil' guilty about it X)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-03-31 011122.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-31 011122.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom