• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kiawe’s Turtonator x Mallow’s Tsareena

Reaction score
Ok so lately as I’ve been watching the Sun and Moon anime, I’ve started to grow fond of shipping Turtonator and Tsareena together. This may seem like kind of a weird and random ship... but hear me out.
The main reason why I ship these two is cause they both feel very parent-like towards the rest of the crew’s Pokemon: Turtonator being the dad and Tsareena the mom.
I mean seriously, look at these pics and tell me they don’t look like a happy little family/husband and wife~

Keeping his wife warm and safe <3

Mom and Dad time :’)
I just wanted to know if anyone else out there sees this ship working? Or at the very least I want to bring some awareness to the idea.

And shoot while I’m here might as well share my own art of this ship since it’s relevant >v>

I can definitely see why you'd think that! I have already completed seasons 20-21 of Sun & Moon, that was so far my favorite season just because of the memories it brings back after watching the first season for a while.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom