• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

kieran demonerium's art thread

demonerium

get ready to feel the icy bite of reality.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
  3. It/Its
i'm a digital artist first and foremost so i think it'd be cool to share some of my art here ! i havent drawn a ton of pokemon this year yet so i will include some stuff from last year as well. stuff's all under spoilers as i usually work on a 2000x2000 canvas as a base

a redesign of arceus volo i did last year, all this art is from last year minus the pixel vs sprite which was from earlier this year! i think his canon arceus outfit looks ridiculous so i redesigned it
volo redesign.png
volodoodle2.png
volodoodle3.png
volo vs.png

various pla art (mostly volo w/ some appraisalshipping and poisonhealshipping + trans headcanons)
appraisalshipping doodle.png
appraisalshipping.png
what the hell.png
wwww.png
catboys.png
volodoodle1.png
trans gender.png
(they are not binding unsafely, it's a type of japanese chest binding called sarashi)

some of this following stuff involves an au/fic i hope to write someday involving the rehabilitation and recovery of the rocket execs
exec lineup with clothes.png
me when.png
patchwork staccato archer.png
pit of vipers.png
idfk.png
mething.gif
me moment.png
petroleum.png
archer moment.png
glasses lol.png
found family jlsdfsdfkdslf.png
ariana.png

some color palette challenges feat. airplaneshipping (elesa/skyla) with headcanon body types, grimsley, emmet, and ingo
can we pretend that airplances.png
palette2.png
palette0.png
palette1.png

some karen, perishsongshipping (proton/karen), darkprinceshipping (grimsley/sidney), a mareanie painting, andddd an old drawing of alola grimsley
I LOVE WOMEN.png
darkprinceshipping!.png
SUGAR!!!.png
autumn grimsley.png
bi people.png
darkprince.png

that's it for now! when i update this i'm not sure if i'll update in a separate post or update this initial post (i'm not sure what the standard is here, so feel free to let me know) but yeah there's my art. i like the human characters a lot, but i do draw a lot of the pokemon too - mostly custom designs for people, but also a lot for myself - if anyone wants to see my custom pokemon designs i can add some of them!

Last edited:
love!!!!!!! your work! your style is really nice! i adore your volo so much (the redesign is so cool!) and the appraisalshipping as well. trans hcs so true! (i personally am a strong they/them volo believer...)

more art! mostly non-pokemon but some pokemon here and there.
ariana bust.png
archer bust.png
proton bust.png
petrel bust.png

perishsong (proton/karen) and ariana/melony]
perishsong.png
arianamelony.png

limbus company (heathrodya)
zwei heathrodya.png

madoka magica (sayaka)
new sayaka.png

yomiel and sissel.png