• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

kieran's underworld retreat

demonerium

get ready to feel the icy bite of reality.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
  3. It/Its
Kieran here and I like to talk! so here is my little corner to talk. You'll hear mostly about my writing and worldbuilding and project development for non-pokemon ocs here. If you want my pokemon ocs, go to my other blog thread here! + always feel free to chime in if you want :yay:

to start off, i'm feeling real good about my progress on my Lobotomy Corp fan VN, Stones and Birds..... I fixed a plot thing i've been meaning to fix w/ help from my co-author and also did some mockups for the title screen and window icon for the vn itself! I'm 4 chapters in of probably around 11-12, and that's only of the main story...i have so many characters and plans and aaaaaa i love my ocs so much and i really hope i can spread that love to others, even if they don't really know of Lobotomy Corp (i plan on the prologue giving some worldbuilding facts so non lc fan readers aren't completely lost)

the mockups are here:
MOCKUP A.png
MOCKUP B.png

window_icon.png

also also i applied to an oc zine for pjm works on tumblr and it Just closed, waiting very eagerly for the results!! i hope i get in

And finally i got paid yesterday and as a treat ordered a couple commissions of my ocs (stones and birds ocs, of course), im so excited to see how they turn out waaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom