• The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Kill The Thread Version 2.0

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
  • Staff
Welcome back to a brand new edition of Kill the Thread.
It looks like someone finally managed to successfully kill the old thread, so I’ve decided to start up a new version, instead of trying to reanimate the old one. The last thing we need is a zombified thread lurching around.

With the new version comes a new set of rules, so please read them carefully, as there have been a few changes since the previous version.

1. Killing the thread is now defined as the thread being inactive for 24 hours. This is regardless of how many times a particular player has already won.
  2. Your post must mention how you intend to kill the thread, but make sure your post is not too graphic.
  3. Players will also be competing to see who can successfully ‘kill the thread’ for the longest amount of time.
  4. Both the full list of winning posts, as well as the current record holder for longest thread kill will be added to this post.
I think that’s just about everything, so, with that...

...now, to be fair, I only said I wasn't going to reanimate the old thread, not a dead body.

List of wins:
Magnificent Entertainer: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
dusk dawn: 1, 2, 3
empoemperor: 1, 2

Longest win streak:
dusk dawn: 81 hours

Last edited:
Minty Fresh
Reaction score
This thread is dead! Even though it's only been 26 minutes

Kicky Bird
Reaction score
Hey, that’s not very knife of you! Cut the nonsense! You’re more sharp than this senseless violence.

Nothing kills a thread like the awkward silence after a bad joke.

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
What awkward silence? All i hear is someone crunching on carrots.

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
*kills the thread... with the carrots from my last post*

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
chibi, you intend to kill the thread with a hoopa ring?
Personally, I'd prefer to kill the thread by stringing it up.

Kicky Bird
Reaction score
*extinguishes the thread*

Yay double meanings!

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
Kills the thread by letting some of the Zexy Zombies out of Snowy's office and into the thread.

...Nobody wants to hang out with zombies, so they should stop posting here.

Last edited:
Minty Fresh
Reaction score
Oh now look what you've done.

*sets the thread on fire to combat the zombies*