• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kill The Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had contact lenses. I don't think they'd be comfortable to put in.
They’re actually very nice. Usually not difficult to put in or take out, and very comfortable.
I also don’t have a lot of the issues I’ve got when I wear glasses, such as light reflecting from the glasses lenses, constantly needing to clean the glasses, loss of peripheral vision outside the extent of the lenses, the lenses fogging up in humid environments or when I go between a cold environment and a warm environment, and crying when I chop onions.

Most people have that whether they have glasses or not.
While that is true, I’ve found that contact lenses actually help with that. Like, seriously, I was chopping onions yesterday, and it felt horrible. My eyes were stinging like crazy.
But I’ve chopped onions numerous times with my contact lenses in, and it barely bothers me at all.

No. Kill thread. Thread not living thing. Onion living thing. No kill onion. Kill thread. Thread no live. Onion live. No kill onion. Kill onion bad. Onion live. Thread no live. Kill thread. Kill thread good. Thread never live. Onion plant. Plant live. Live good. Live, no kill. Thread data. Data no live. No live bad. No live, kill. Kill thread. Die thread! Burn thread! Save onion. Plant good! No burn plant!
(No, that's not supposed to make sense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom