• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Kill The Thread!

I CLAIM COP (My mental filter was NK'd N0)
Reaction score
Apologies for that. As I understand it, avatars appear much bigger on computers, meaning it would make sense for a bright colored avatar to be more bothersome in the desktop site than on mobile. (It's very hard to make something with sunrise/sunset-type colors that's not bright.)

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Oh. I’m not complaining that it’s bright. And I am, in fact, on mobile right now. 19 minutes until I head home from work.

Reaction score
My sink is full of cat.
...Why is the cat in the bathroom sink?

Reaction score
Your cat looks rather similar to my cat.

Reaction score
Not sure what defines a cat as 'small', but I've certainly seen bigger cats than mine.

Reaction score
My cat is probably about average-sized for a cat. I don't exactly know.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Like, I've got two cats. The one in the sink is much smaller than the other cat, who is about "normal" cat size, but she's full grown.

Reaction score
I also have two cats.
They fight.
A lot.

One of them really doesn't like me.
The other one is currently sleeping on my foot.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
See my cats (well, technically they're my wife's cats, but I suppose I married into them) get along fairly well...most of the time.

Reaction score
It is fortunate for me that it requires you to kill this thread for over two days for you to win, or you would've won (again) already.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
See? Y’all are already slipping. Give it another few weeks, and y’all will completely forget this thread exists.

Reaction score
You sure?
Because I think you made that post that I didn't get around to while I was sleeping.
Yes, you heard it here, DawningWinds actually does need sleep. Shocking, isn't it?

Reaction score
I mean, I wasn't being sarcastic or anything when I said that it was shocking that I needed sleep. (<-- Sarcasm)

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
What’s actually shocking is what happens when you stick a piece of metal into an electrical outlet.

DO NOT DO THAT.

Reaction score
Is it?
Does while wearing a rubber suit underneath a leather suit underneath a chainmail suit, with the piece of metal having a wooden handle that takes up over half of hits five meters of length

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Yes. The piece of metal will still conduct an electrical current from the outlet and the outlet will fry.