• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Kill The Thread!

I CLAIM COP (My mental filter was NK'd N0)
Reaction score
Oh, that's the problem.

Wait...
I took all those safety precautions so I could do something that simply fries an outlet? (<-- Sarcasm; I didn't actually do that)

Reaction score
I made the Ratatta's purple fur too dark, so I remedied the situation by making it an Alolan Ratatta.

... I shouldn't draw Ratatta.

This proves that there are, in fact, advantages using only shades. I could not have solved my problem that way had I been using a purple colored utensil.

Reaction score
The Nintendo Direct Mini felt really long.

Maybe it's just because the only thing I was actually interested in was the very last thing they decided to show.

I kind of see the merit to that, though, putting the most popular thing in the direct last, since it forces people to listen to information on other games (possibly getting them interested in other series), rather than just leaving after Pokémon comes up.
But honestly I just watched it for the Pokémon and forgot most of the rest.

Reaction score
It's about 25 minutes of them talking about games I've never heard of plus two-ish minutes (maybe) of the talking about how you chose which Urshifu forme you get, how you get your starter to Gigantamax, what their G-max moves are, showing of a bit of the area, and making a clear effort to avoid revealing any more Pokémon that will be coming back in the Isle of Armor. Also the current most common Gigantamax Pokémon from Max Raid Battles were mentioned at the end.

Reaction score
Agreed. A bit too much for two minutes of Pokémon.

Reaction score
Oh.
The entire direct was about Switch games, so I suppose you'd get nearly nothing out of watchiing it.

Reaction score
Knowledge.
You'd get knowledge that you could do nothing with.
And pass nearly half an hour of time that could easily be used in a more productive manner.

Edited for spelling.
And to state that it was edited for spelling.
What, did you expect the whole wall of text I've done in RM? Not this time, I didn't feel like going back and copy/pasting that.