• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kill The Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Messsges survives with no set topic.
Yes, but that's the point of random messages, and it means that a thread without a set topic already exists.

At least since times before I was SH, we tried to avoid having other threads aside from RM which had no set topics and/or limited discussions so that they directly related to the thread's intended purpose.

For example: in the Last Post Wins game, which is similar to this one, you must post about winning whenever you post.

I mean, at the end of the day, it's up to the current F&G mods, but in my era, we'd probably make it such that you'd have to post about how you're killing the thread.

Not really. At least not as far as section rules go.
There's a reason my thread about the rules is still stickied.

In any case, I was also an SMod for a month or so after the SH rank was retired...then somebody got the bright idea to promote me to admin, and things spiraled out of control from there. -_-

Which is a shame, but at least that meant I didn’t have to relinquish that badge to anyone after me...though, honestly, if SH wasn’t retired, I probably never would have accepted that admin promotion.
My dream job on Bulba was to be Section Head of F&G/TWR. I had that job for a glorious...five months or so and a month afterward of being F&G’s “default” SMod. Now I have a much, much different job, and I’m not even doing that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom