• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Kill The Thread!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
gives dawningwinds an F-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
gives dawningwinds an F-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am merely pointing out that a specific blue creature is most definitely not a bird.

Reaction score
The Blue-Eyes White Dragons are obliterated when ME points out that they’re actually White-Eyes Blue Dragons
DawningWinds’ life points drop to -8000
Excuse me? They are not White-Eyes Blue Dragons! They might be Blue-Eyes Blue Dragons, but their eyes are most certainly not white!

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Huh. I’ll be damned. I recalled their artwork in the anime incorrectly.
Either way, they’re still not Blue-Eyes White Dragons, but I’ll allow your life points to only drop to -4000 now. :p

Reaction score
Regardless, the cards I have right here still says Blue-Eyes White Dragon, thus meaning that is what they are called, even if they don't look the part.

So, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon, attack ME directly!

Reaction score
But that's impossible! Nobody's ever put together all five pieces of Exodia before!

I apologize if this isn't a word-for-word quote, it's been awhile since I last watched the first Yu-Gi-Oh! series.

Reaction score
Well if you're beating three Blue-Eyes White Dragons with Exodia, than you're obviously Yami Yugi/Atem. Not this ME you speak of.

the ghosts believe in you too
Reaction score
y'all are sleeping on the real blue eyes white dragon..

Reshiram.png