• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Kill The Thread!

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
Fair point, but I don't feel like trying to read backwards right now.

Why are we discussing reading backwards?

Reaction score
Meh, I don't really have a favourite letter.

Reaction score
Do you say that because you think Q is objectively one of the best Star Trek characters?

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
I'm very glad you got the Star Trek reference. It probably flew over a lot of other people's heads.
And Q is definitely one of the best Star Trek characters. Not just in the TV shows, but also in a lot of the other media, like the video games and EU novels.

Reaction score
My knowledge of Star Trek is admittedly very limited, but based on your opinions stated in RM, the reason why you would claim Q to be the best letter felt somewhat obvious.

Reaction score
It was a bit hard to miss at least two pages of you and Snowy disagreeing about nearly everything Star Trek-related. (Or at least, everything besides "Star Trek is good" and possibly "Discovery has zero respect for canon".)