• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kill The Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled343_20200622050851.png

Fortunately I am not Manelo's Edison, and never was.
I was Menlo's Edison for April Fool's Day, though.

That was fun.
If I had the authority to, I'd give you a Super F for responding to a spelling mistake like it wasn't one. Why not just say "It was Menlo's Edison, not Manelo's Edison"? Did you not know it was a spelling mistake? People make mistakes; it's not helpful to just give Super Fs because we said or did something that you didn't like. A better thing to do would be to not give Super Fs immediately, just "warnings" at first.

I know that at first I said I got used to these Super Fs, but now it's getting annoying, and I am kindly requesting that you stop, or at least give out Super Fs less frequently. I swear I can see at least one post with a Super F on it on every page.

...Also, who gave you the authority to give out Super Fs? If you decide not to say, that would be very predictable. Also something that would be very predictable is you deciding to give out a Super F every two pages. *arms crossed*

If I had the authority to, I'd give you a Super F for responding to a spelling mistake like it wasn't one. Why not just say "It was Menlo's Edison, not Manelo's Edison"? Did you not know it was a spelling mistake? People make mistakes; it's not helpful to just give Super Fs because we said or did something that you didn't like. A better thing to do would be to not give Super Fs immediately, just "warnings" at first.

I know that at first I said I got used to these Super Fs, but now it's getting annoying, and I am kindly requesting that you stop, or at least give out Super Fs less frequently. I swear I can see at least one post with a Super F on it on every page.

...Also, who gave you the authority to give out Super Fs? If you decide not to say, that would be very predictable. Also something that would be very predictable is you deciding to give out a Super F every two pages. *arms crossed*
To answer your question, it's an ongoing joke that most people are aware is a joke.

Now, as for why the frequency of the F-Bombs has increased lately, it would be because I'm currently completely burned out, having spent the last three+ months working hard to make sure vital medical equipment and testing kits are manufactured and I've been fighting back anxiety attacks and depression, neither of which is helped by the fact that, between the hours of 7pm and midnight in my neighborhood a bunch of assholes are launching really loud and obnoxious fireworks.

The Super F, being one of my favorite memes, and only a meme, is meaningless and a relatively harmless way for me to blow off some steam both so I can keep going to work every day and so that I don't go out and kill all my neighbors.

Just for your information.

tl;dr: it's a goddamned meme, it doesn't actually mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom