• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kill The Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

The Nintendo Direct Mini felt really long.

Maybe it's just because the only thing I was actually interested in was the very last thing they decided to show.

I kind of see the merit to that, though, putting the most popular thing in the direct last, since it forces people to listen to information on other games (possibly getting them interested in other series), rather than just leaving after Pokémon comes up.
But honestly I just watched it for the Pokémon and forgot most of the rest.

It's about 25 minutes of them talking about games I've never heard of plus two-ish minutes (maybe) of the talking about how you chose which Urshifu forme you get, how you get your starter to Gigantamax, what their G-max moves are, showing of a bit of the area, and making a clear effort to avoid revealing any more Pokémon that will be coming back in the Isle of Armor. Also the current most common Gigantamax Pokémon from Max Raid Battles were mentioned at the end.

Knowledge.
You'd get knowledge that you could do nothing with.
And pass nearly half an hour of time that could easily be used in a more productive manner.

Edited for spelling.
And to state that it was edited for spelling.
What, did you expect the whole wall of text I've done in RM? Not this time, I didn't feel like going back and copy/pasting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom