• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kill The Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a very, very difficult path. Few can handle the stress and challenge in the higher level engineering classes.
I, however, breezed through most of them and enjoyed myself...except for senior year. Senior year of college probably almost killed me.

...also this is my 34,000th post on these forums. Well, at least it’s the 34,000th post that is actually counted. A lot of my older posts in F&G didn’t retroactively start to count once posts in this section were allowed to count towards post count, so I’ve probably got closer to 40,000 posts total, if not more.

I mean, I believe I mentioned in a previous post here that work has been extremely stressful since early March, partially because of a massive influx of medical applications.
While I am quite capable of performing my job well, I’m not particularly used to dealing with life or death consequences should I be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom