• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Killerchillin's shop ( be happy :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
T.D i didnt ignore you? i have already tol u that i need to get them cloned..

uhmmm.... sorry then... but when do you want to trade?

I will probably (or at least hopefully) be online around 20:00 - 06:00 GMT most days, so I suppose just send me a message around that time, and I'll get back to you.

Though, it'd also be a good thing to know what you wanted from me ahead of time so I could get it ready for you. ^_^;

Last edited:
Thunderboom: I will just write a message to u around the time we wrote yesterday :D

Master shake: which level is it :) and the nature i would like to know :D

Hello! ~_^

I'm interested in the High-leveled Blissey, if you haven't traded it away yet.

I can get you Corsola and/or Voltorb. :]

What would you like for the level 100 gengar?
hit me up and ill see what i can do

what are the ivs of the dusknior? send a vm please.

Sorry for late answers guys :(

To: SoleniumX: Is it posible that u can give me a breedable pokemon i also need? :D or is that to much to ask?

To: Shadowcon: Ok her comes somethings i want :D: a giratina, Cloner, ev'trainer and shinies :D

To: pikmin: ill vm u ;)

I can EV train. I have a lvl 20 calm shiny omanyte or a 53 shiny spiritomb

Hey are we ever gonna do our tm trade? You haven't replied to any of my pms or vms..

My wants? Shiny Bulbasaur and Shiny Charizard? I need to complete the shiny set!

Pay? Paras, Doduo, Voltorb, Electrode, Kangaskan, Huntail, Gorbyss

Any of them is fine... thanks in advance

Sorry if im pushing, you didn't really give restrictions

Last edited:
hey again :)

To lawliett: i vm'd you :)

To eonmaster: im sorry but my charizard is on my heartgold and its gone :( i now its in the house :) because my brother hid it :( and now hes on camp but the bulbasaur is on my platinum and i got that :) so i would like those pokes but can u wait till tmrw then i think i have found it :)

hey again :)

To eonmaster: im sorry but my charizard is on my heartgold and its gone :( i now its in the house :) because my brother hid it :( and now hes on camp but the bulbasaur is on my platinum and i got that :) so i would like those pokes but can u wait till tmrw then i think i have found it :)

yea well if you can't find it then I will just take the Bulbasaur and the Rash Dragonite thank you...
EDIT: Scratch the Rash Dragonite... if you can find Charizard may I please have him if not Hasty Latios please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom