• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kimberly's Adventures - a multifranchise crossover adventure!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Well, I just wanted to post everything you need to know about my crossover fanfiction that's being worked on a wiki of my own!

Kimberly's Adventures (Japanese: キンバリーの冒険) is a multifandom crossover megaseries. It takes place in many worlds, but the world where I, my platonic friend Garry, and my "neighbor friend" Caitlin come from is currently frozen in time. And the evil empire Darkmoore has something to do with that. Alongside our friends from other worlds, we all have to work together to stop any evil in our way.

Fakemon are notably included in this series, but I'm currently being selective on those ones. The most notable 4 that are set to appear at the start of season 5 are Shyleon, Trishout, Shulong and Sabolt from Pokémon Xenoverse: Per Aspera ad Astra.

There is more than one Pokémon world in this series, and with the exception of the two retro universes and the anime universes (who join the Guardians of Unity) - as well as the Xenoverse, each "chosen resident" forms the PokéForce:
  • Mainstream game universe 1 (PLA, FireRed, OmegaRuby, HeartGold, BrilliantDiamond, Black, Black2, X, Ultra Sun, Sword, Scarlet)
  • Mainstream game universe 2 (PLA, LeafGreen, AlphaSapphire, SoulSilver, ShiningPearl, White, White2, Y, Ultra Moon, Shield, Violet)
  • Retro universe 1 (Red and Gold)
  • Retro universe 2 (Blue and Silver)
  • Third-game universe (Yellow, Emerald, Crystal, Platinum)
  • Alternative universe 1 (Ruby, Diamond, Sun)
  • Alternative universe 2 (Sapphire, Pearl, Moon)
  • Let's Go Pikachu! universe
  • Let's Go Eevee! universe
  • Anime universe (OG - JN)
  • Horizons universe
  • Xenoverse (based on the world of the same name from Pokémon Xenoverse: Per Aspera ad Astra)
With the exception of the retro universes and the third-game universe, Mega Evolution is included in all regions (except Hisui, obviously), though the same can't be said for Z-Moves, Dynamax and Terastalization... unless, concerning the last one...?

Finally, to top it off, here's the link to the series!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom