• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

King Kabuto's Playthrough on Pokemon Emerald ( from beginning to now!)

Do you like the Idea of having planned out teams for the legendaries in this game?

• do you want me to start putting pictures of the main pokemon I feature in the thread? no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
now about the thing I said with the poll, it won't be the way I originally said. if one person once tells me to do pictures of the main pokemon: aka my team, pokemon to use in the future, other important pokemon, & legendaries, if someone tells me to do just that, I will start and permanently do this. the additions to the poll are now just to see your guys opinions. just wanted to give you guys an update, I misspoke. I will upload part 3 in a few minutes. and remember this is a discussion thread just like @Magnificent Entertainer did when he did a LP of Pokemon platinum, except this time no videos, because I don't have the stuff to do it, & even if I did, it would be me not talking and have the sound off for most of the series, and those aren't the kind of videos I want everyone to see. but anyway have a nice day and I will see you guys when I upload part 3 of my pokemon emerald timeline / playthrough. ( i say timeline because this beginning part of the thread is going to be me going over the past, then I will discuss about where I am at currently!) I will try to do big chunks, that way I can get to Real time aka to point i am actually at, and so you guys don't have to see the past in small parts that would take forever to rap up. anyway see you all later

extra things.
so guys, there are somethings I want to tell you. so if I miss an upload, I have to upload an extra part the next day I upload. what I mean by that is if I don't upload at the time period that I was supposed to, because I missed an upload, that is one extra part I need to upload. Say for example, today I said about twice that I would upload around noon, and I forgot and didn't upload at noon. that means tomorrow I have to upload one extra part to make up for today. that means tomorrow I will not just upload parts 3&4, that means I will upload parts 2 , 3 & 4, and if I don't do that, you get the point. if I miss an upload on a certain day, I have to upload the amount of uploads I missed, along with the parts that I was scheduled to upload. another thing besides that, you know how I said that I would take weekends off, well I will also take fridays off. that does not mean I will not chat about the game in this thread, that just means that I will not upload any parts on those days. also, since I am going to doing planned teams for the legendaries, you guys can suggest different teams for the different legendaries. have a nice day.

hey everyone, a minute after this I will upload a new part, I just wanted to tell you something. when I talked about the missing an upload thing, I miss counted, I already uploaded part 2, the one I missed was part 3, so you guys should see parts 3,4 & 5. but here is a twist, I will only do the extra uploads if it was on me. Sometimes I have to do other things, which will make me miss at least one upload, but depending on how late it is, I will still do it. basically what I am trying to say is, if it wasn't my fault that I missed an upload a certain day, I won't do the extra upload the next day, but I will the next week. but besides the point that is all I wanted to say, I am going to upload right after this, and after I upload part 3, right after that I will upload part 4. cya later!

The Education From the Land to Sea at Slateport City! part 3 of King Kabuto's Pokemon Emerald Playthrough.
I was done with the fighting type gym when I realized I missed 2 HMs(Hidden Machines)! I went back to Granite cave, to talk to this Hiker, who gave me HM02 Flash. then made my way back to rustboro city to get HM01 Cut. I continued my journey from there, having Mr.Briney Sail me to Slateport city, there I met a lot of trainers, who registered me in the match call feature in pokenav, the 2 gym leaders I beat also did the same thing. finally I went to this cool looking doc. this was a mission Ordered by Devon corp president, Mr Stone, after meeting him at the Devon corp building. He gave me a package to give to Capt. Stern, the guy I met in this cool looking Cruise ship dock. after giving him the parts, I left only to find out that team Aqua broke in the the museum of slateport. I go in, pay my $50 talk to one aqua dude. He gets scared, gives me tm46 thief, and runs away I go up stairs, to talk to this one guy, the out of nowhere, 2 team aqua grunts come. they both challenged me, only to lose miserably
Team

Marshtomp Lvl 26 Aron Lvl 14 Swellow Lvl 23 Ralts Lvl 5

then the aqua leader, named archie comes after I beat his crew, he then informs me about the sea, and challenges me to a battle. it was a little tough, but I ( poke trainer Harrison) pull through for the victory. after archie and his crew step aside and left, Maxie, leader of team magma comes and informs me about the land, making me feel educated, in a bad way because I knew these 2 were up to something, I knew they had plans to awaken the super ancient pokemon Groudon, king of the land, and Kyogre, ruler of the seas. I knew I was way too weak to do a job like that, but I know soon I'll be up for the task.
to be continued...
well that was part 3 of my emerald playthrough, be sure to tune in when I upload again which will be between 10:00 and 11:00. cya later Kabutos!

THANKS!
hi everyone, so I have something to tell you. Thanks for the amount of views that this thread has had. it hasn't even been over a week, and this thread has almost 600 views, so before I get back to the actual content that I have been doing, I just want to tell you guys, thank you for the support, and if you haven't already, I would like you to vote in the poll in the questions that have no votes. it is asking if you want me to put pictures of the main featured pokemon, like my team, legendaries, ect. ect. I just wanted to say thank you, I will get back to posting soon. have a nice day!
bEFXwgL.png

about me.
hey everyone, I just wanted to give you guys an update onto why I haven't been posting content for the past week. times have been hard, and I was having lots of bad days, bad episodes with my family, with my anger issues and all of that, so to speed things up on this discussion thread, I will only be posting about the gyms, and catching pokemon for my final team and all of that. I just wanted to give you guys and update in case you were worried about me, and the thread. if I can I will upload later today. I hope you guys understand what I have been going through, if you guys want me to post links to my other threads in case you want to check them out, I would love it! but with all of that out of the way, I hope to see you guys on my journey through pokemon emerald!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom