• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

King Kabuto's Playthrough on Pokemon Emerald ( from beginning to now!)

Do you like the Idea of having planned out teams for the legendaries in this game?

• do you want me to start putting pictures of the main pokemon I feature in the thread? no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
and I actually already caught the pokemon I need to go after the regis, all I will need to do is evolve wailmer into wailord and I am set, and for the sealed chamber, do I need dig?

ok, cuz I know trapinch and nincada get it by level up in case you wasted your tm! plus I was making sure, I haven't gone after the regis in a long time!

the legendaries
here are the legendary pokemon we will talk about soon in the thread:

regirock.png
regice.png
registeel.png
latios.png
kyogre.png
groudon.png
rayquaza.png
these are the legendaries I will catch soon in pokemon emerald. I will post more of the actual content soon. have a nice poke fun day, I'll see you all soon. this is King Kabuto Signing off!

and Kyogre should be pretty easy to catch when paralyzed in the red with a net ball right?
That is a good tactic to use. The Net Ball will have a x4 catch rate on Kyogre, since it’s a Water type.
Do keep in mind, it’ll know Rest, which is always a pain, since it means you’ll have to lower its health again.

and just so everyone is aware, the reason I am not going after Latias, Jirachi & Deoxys is because in pokemon emerald, upon beating the elite 4 and ending back up at your house, you go down stairs to watch the poke news, you hear a reporter talk about a flying pokemon, your mom ask if it was red, or if it was blue, red= latias, blue= latios. to get the other lati twin, you need an eon ticket. deoxys because it is event only. jirachi, because you need nintendo gamecube, i can't afford one.

That is a good tactic to use. The Net Ball will have a x4 catch rate on Kyogre, since it’s a Water type.
Do keep in mind, it’ll know Rest, which is always a pain, since it means you’ll have to lower its health again.
but if I do get a Spef. def drop on it with shedinja, I should be able to get it back down low health before the 2 turns end! and sleep gives a higher catch increase than paralysis, right?

but if I do get a Spef. def drop on it with shedinja, I should be able to get it back down low health before the 2 turns end! and sleep gives a higher catch increase than paralysis, right?
Correct. Sleep gives a 2x modifier, while paralysis gives a 1.5x modifier.
The difference, and why most people go for the paralysis, is that it never goes away, and it doesn’t put a timer on the battle by dwindling its victim’s health.

hi everyone, I didn't mention this on the schedule, but during the weekend I will not upload content on this thread unless I absolutely want to. just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you are on during the weekend, and you are waiting for me to upload a new part of this discussion thread. I will continue to upload content on Monday. I will try my best to do 1 post in the morning, 1 at noon, and 1 at random time if I feel like it, this will be the case for Mon, Wed,Fri. I will do Tue / Thu if I feel like it! So stay tuned for when I upload again starting tomorrow, this is King Kabuto, signing off!

The Fighting Gym, Part 2 of my Emerald playthrough
Fwi, this is going to be very short because I got to this late. the next upload time will be between 11:00 & 12:00 ET. hope you guys enjoy.

Also one more quick thing, If you guys want me to start putting photos of my team let me know, and I don't know how to do the spoilers thing that @Unovia has. If you guys can let me know how to do that I would love that. just let me know in my public chat, or a private chat room.

So I exit Granite cave with my new Aron! I heal up at the pokemon center, and challenge Brawly, the fighting gym leader. after beating the trainers, I get my taillow to Level 22, evolving it into swellow! my swellow destroyed brawly, OHKO ing all of his pokemon with wing attack! I got the knuckle badge and Tm bulk up upon winning! It was a great experience!

I told you it would be short! see you latter!

I just added 2 more things on the poll. since I can't do 2 questions on one poll. it is the same question on both choices, one has yes, other has no, just choose, the choice with the most votes by the end of the week, that is the one I will do, if it changes over time, I may switch. anyway, see you guys for my next upload in a few min.

Fwi, this is going to be very short because I got to this late. the next upload time will be between 11:00 & 12:00 ET. hope you guys enjoy.

Also one more quick thing, If you guys want me to start putting photos of my team let me know, and I don't know how to do the spoilers thing that @Unovia has. If you guys can let me know how to do that I would love that. just let me know in my public chat, or a private chat room.

So I exit Granite cave with my new Aron! I heal up at the pokemon center, and challenge Brawly, the fighting gym leader. after beating the trainers, I get my taillow to Level 22, evolving it into swellow! my swellow destroyed brawly, OHKO ing all of his pokemon with wing attack! I got the knuckle badge and Tm bulk up upon winning! It was a great experience!

I told you it would be short! see you latter!
@KabutopsStudys,
How to do the Spoiler thing I do.
Put the Spoiler in Brackets, []
Put the information after the closing bracket
For the closing Spoiler, it looks like [/Spoiler]

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom