• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

King Kabuto's Playthrough on Pokemon Emerald ( from beginning to now!)

Do you like the Idea of having planned out teams for the legendaries in this game?

• do you want me to start putting pictures of the main pokemon I feature in the thread? no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The banner...
  • hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that from now on, whenever I post new threads, you will see this from time to time:

bEFXwgL.png
    this is the official King Kabuto Banner, and you will see this as one of the first things I put on there when I upload a thread, I hope you guys like it,I love it. Shout out to Rainbow Cloud for making me this banner. If you need a banner made, and you want it done great, I recommend RC. but anyway, I just wanted to show it off and this is what you see on the rest of my threads! Have a nice day,I hope to see you when I discuss my journey through pokemon emerald!

the schedule
  • this is my schedule for when I upload content on this thread. this is so you guys viewing know how often I am going to be uploading. so I will upload : once during the morning & once / twice during the afternoon and maybe once at a random time. I will do this every day / other day. I will start uploading actual content tomorrow.

the first day of my journey through the hoenn region! (pokemon emerald day 1) part one of the discussion : from littleroot to Dewford town!
  • once I woke up in a beautiful house after moving from the johto region! my mom tells me to go meet our neighbors after I missed my dad on the news. I go over to greet my new neighbor. this girl Introduces herself as May. I introduce myself as a young 10 year old boy named Harrison. we had a chat, only for me to be ordered to go to her dads lab. her dad is known as Prof. Birch. I go to his lab, only to see he was not there! I quickly go to the route past my house, to see maybe he was there. as soon as I entered the route, I hear a call for help! I ran to the scene to see that Prof. Birch is being chased by a wild pokemon! he tells me to grab on of the pokemon in his bag, I then choose the water type pokemon, Mudkip! I enter the battle with the wild pokemon, known as Poochyena, quickly defeating it! Prof. Birch then thanks me then we go back to his lab! May came along back to the lab, to thank me for saving her dad! Prof. birch awards me with having that Mudkip as my starter pokemon! before I left, may gave me a pokedex and 5 pokeballs, that was after I beat her vs her treecko in my first ever trainer battle! I continue on my adventure, beating trainers, and making my way to petalburg city! but along the way, I caught my first pokemon ever, a ralts! here are the levels at the time:

Mudkip Lvl : 10
    Moves : tackle, growl, mud slap, water gun.

Ralts Lvl : 5
    moves : growl

I continue my quest by helping a kid named wally catch his first pokemon too, a Ralts of his own!
    I continue forward battling trainers, going to petalburg woods, where I encountered an evil team named team Magma! this team magma grunt was after this guy from the devon Corp. in rustboro city! I helped him by battling the grunt, defeating him in a trainer battle. for helping the Devon worker , he awarded my a great ball! before leaving petalburg woods, I caught my second pokemon, a Taillow, Making this the current team

Mudkip lvl 12 moves : tackle, growl, mud slap, water gun

Ralts lvl 5 moves : growl

Taillow lvl 5 moves : peck, growl

I went on, beating more trainers, and getting to rustboro city where I challenged my first gym. before I beat the gym leader herself: roxane, I did more training! all of a sudden, my mudkip hits Level 16, and evolves into Marshtomp, learning Mud shot upon evolution. I went on to battle the gym leader of rustboro city, Roxane.

her team :
    geodude lvl 10 moves : rock throw, tackle, defence curl
    geodude lvl 10 moves : rock throw, tackle, defence curl
    nosepass lvl 12 moves : Rock tomb, tackle, defence curl

I beat her with only my Marshtomp, getting the stone badge, along with tm 39, rock tomb.

I continue my journey, stopping team magma along the way, I head to mr briney's house to sail to dewford town, where I was given a letter to give to champion of the hoenn region, steven! that was in granite cave, where I caught my last pokemon of the day, aron.

aron was lvl 12 moves : mud slap, tackle, harden.
    and before all of that I did get my running shoes from my mom, along with getting pokenav and the match call feature, and I met scot along the way. And that was day 1 of pokemon emerald! see you guys latter!

the legendaries
  • here are the legendary pokemon we will talk about soon in the thread:

regirock.png
    regice.png
    registeel.png
    latios.png
    kyogre.png
    groudon.png
    rayquaza.png
    these are the legendaries I will catch soon in pokemon emerald. I will post more of the actual content soon. have a nice poke fun day, I'll see you all soon. this is King Kabuto Signing off!

The Fighting Gym, Part 2 of my Emerald playthrough
  • Fwi, this is going to be very short because I got to this late. the next upload time will be between 11:00 & 12:00 ET. hope you guys enjoy.

Also one more quick thing, If you guys want me to start putting photos of my team let me know, and I don't know how to do the spoilers thing that @Unovia has. If you guys can let me know how to do that I would love that. just let me know in my public chat, or a private chat room.

So I exit Granite cave with my new Aron! I heal up at the pokemon center, and challenge Brawly, the fighting gym leader. after beating the trainers, I get my taillow to Level 22, evolving it into swellow! my swellow destroyed brawly, OHKO ing all of his pokemon with wing attack! I got the knuckle badge and Tm bulk up upon winning! It was a great experience!

I told you it would be short! see you latter!

extra things.
  • so guys, there are somethings I want to tell you. so if I miss an upload, I have to upload an extra part the next day I upload. what I mean by that is if I don't upload at the time period that I was supposed to, because I missed an upload, that is one extra part I need to upload. Say for example, today I said about twice that I would upload around noon, and I forgot and didn't upload at noon. that means tomorrow I have to upload one extra part to make up for today. that means tomorrow I will not just upload parts 3&4, that means I will upload parts 2 , 3 & 4, and if I don't do that, you get the point. if I miss an upload on a certain day, I have to upload the amount of uploads I missed, along with the parts that I was scheduled to upload. another thing besides that, you know how I said that I would take weekends off, well I will also take fridays off. that does not mean I will not chat about the game in this thread, that just means that I will not upload any parts on those days. also, since I am going to doing planned teams for the legendaries, you guys can suggest different teams for the different legendaries. have a nice day.

The Education From the Land to Sea at Slateport City! part 3 of King Kabuto's Pokemon Emerald Playthrough.
  • I was done with the fighting type gym when I realized I missed 2 HMs(Hidden Machines)! I went back to Granite cave, to talk to this Hiker, who gave me HM02 Flash. then made my way back to rustboro city to get HM01 Cut. I continued my journey from there, having Mr.Briney Sail me to Slateport city, there I met a lot of trainers, who registered me in the match call feature in pokenav, the 2 gym leaders I beat also did the same thing. finally I went to this cool looking doc. this was a mission Ordered by Devon corp president, Mr Stone, after meeting him at the Devon corp building. He gave me a package to give to Capt. Stern, the guy I met in this cool looking Cruise ship dock. after giving him the parts, I left only to find out that team Aqua broke in the the museum of slateport. I go in, pay my $50 talk to one aqua dude. He gets scared, gives me tm46 thief, and runs away I go up stairs, to talk to this one guy, the out of nowhere, 2 team aqua grunts come. they both challenged me, only to lose miserably
    Team

Marshtomp Lvl 26 Aron Lvl 14 Swellow Lvl 23 Ralts Lvl 5

then the aqua leader, named archie comes after I beat his crew, he then informs me about the sea, and challenges me to a battle. it was a little tough, but I ( poke trainer Harrison) pull through for the victory. after archie and his crew step aside and left, Maxie, leader of team magma comes and informs me about the land, making me feel educated, in a bad way because I knew these 2 were up to something, I knew they had plans to awaken the super ancient pokemon Groudon, king of the land, and Kyogre, ruler of the seas. I knew I was way too weak to do a job like that, but I know soon I'll be up for the task.
    to be continued...
    well that was part 3 of my emerald playthrough, be sure to tune in when I upload again which will be between 10:00 and 11:00. cya later Kabutos!

THANKS!
  • hi everyone, so I have something to tell you. Thanks for the amount of views that this thread has had. it hasn't even been over a week, and this thread has almost 600 views, so before I get back to the actual content that I have been doing, I just want to tell you guys, thank you for the support, and if you haven't already, I would like you to vote in the poll in the questions that have no votes. it is asking if you want me to put pictures of the main featured pokemon, like my team, legendaries, ect. ect. I just wanted to say thank you, I will get back to posting soon. have a nice day!
    bEFXwgL.png

about me.
  • hey everyone, I just wanted to give you guys an update onto why I haven't been posting content for the past week. times have been hard, and I was having lots of bad days, bad episodes with my family, with my anger issues and all of that, so to speed things up on this discussion thread, I will only be posting about the gyms, and catching pokemon for my final team and all of that. I just wanted to give you guys and update in case you were worried about me, and the thread. if I can I will upload later today. I hope you guys understand what I have been going through, if you guys want me to post links to my other threads in case you want to check them out, I would love it! but with all of that out of the way, I hope to see you guys on my journey through pokemon emerald!

Back
    Top Bottom