• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia King of Fighters mafia: Orochi is getting VERY bored, 12 sign ups left![Cancelled]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChachachaCHIA!

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
King of Fighters Mafia
Synopsis:​
In King of Fighters 97, Orochi has died but recently Sakai has revived him, they have come to fight the fighters, now... the fighters must defend themselves and their team members, but not all teams are on the same side...
(I couldn't think of a better story, sry)
This is an edited mafia game, there will be 3 teams or 3, 1 lone wolf, and 2 mafia. People on your team are your allies, in order to win you must win and also help your teammates win, you communicate by pm, INCLUDE ME. If no one has all three people that one, that have maybe 2 then you win by having more people that won, if it is tied I will see who won by who won earlier.
Rules
1. Roleclaiming is alright and nameclaiming is alright, do not quote my role pm unless the player is on your team.

2. When you die, you are dead. No, zombie posting, only some last in words in one post are fine.

3. Please include me in all quicktopics and PMs.

4. Day and Night phases shall last 24 hours (approximately). If you are late with your actions, tough luck. But please note I may be busy sometimes.

5. Name changes and such should be posted in thread. So no one gets confused

6. Please stay active. I will find replacements if I can, the longest time of not posting will be until day 4, I will mention your name every phase to remind you.

7. Good sportsmanship, we are all here to have fun.

8. I have the right to add or remove rules if neccassary.

9. Have fun and good luck.

1.Flame_
Subs:
This is my first time hosting so if anything goes wrong not according to the game, please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: King of Fighters mafia: Orochi returns

Innish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom