• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom Hearts III review and opinions thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler53841

Reaction score
Now that the game is out I would like for people to share their thoughts and opinions about Kingdom Hearts III.

My only personal rule for this thread is to keep any spoiler information under control and no spoilers regarding the games' ending, and the later epilogue and secret endings as well. Anyone who has seen the information leaks on Youtube like myself need to keep this under wraps to avoid spoiling this for other players who have not seen it yet (also beware the forums on GameFAQs have this information as well).

But anyway based on what I have seen in terms of gameplay with the new battle options like transforming the Keyblade through the new Formchange option, good mini-games, and a very well down trophy/achievement list there will be plenty of fun and excitement, there will be plenty of things to go around. Also note that this time the difficulty trophies are not present, so it makes it easier for PS4 players to get a Platinum trophy without having to complete the game at the highest difficulty levels.

Have fun, for anyone who wishes to play this game.

To view the Secret Ending the pictures of the Lucky Emblems (which are Mickey Mouse logos) must be photographed with the Gummiphone's camera mode. The amount you need is based on the difficulty level that is being used and apparently this time there is no Critical Mode.

For Beginner Mode all 90 Lucky Emblems must be photographed, 60 for Standard Mode, and 30 for Proud Mode.

This video will show the location of all the Lucky Emblems:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRy9-mTsg1I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom