• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
It was a particularly busy time at the Mysterious Tower. Considerable time had passed since Sora and Riku’s Mark of Mastery exam, and much had changed. Aqua had been retrieved from The Realm of Darkness, and with her guidance to The Chamber of Waking, they had successfully located Ventus and separated his heart from Sora’s. Lea and Kairi had progressed considerably in their Keyblade training, joined by Ventus as he properly recovered from the sleep he had been stuck in for 11 years. However, Xehanort and his true Organization XIII were also making great progress, and time was running out. Within days Yen Sid had summoned them all to his study.

“The time has finally come.” He said with his usual stern voice. “We cannot afford to wait any longer. We must take the fight to Xehanort.”

“But Master,” Kairi spoke up, “Are you sure we’re ready? I can barely do any of the things Sora and Riku can.”

“Aww, come on. I’ve seen the way you’ve been using that thing. You’ll be fine.” Lea said with a reassuring grin.

“Yes, I’ll admit that I would have preferred to give the two of you more time to learn, but we simply cannot afford to lose any more time. Xehanort is surely planning his moves on the Princesses of Heart.”

“But, what about Terra?” Aqua asked. “We still haven’t found a way to get his heart back.”

“Reclaiming Terra’s heart was always a lofty goal, and even if we had found a way to successfully separate his heart from Xehanort’s, we would still be required to defeat the correct Xehanort to even get a chance. I’m afraid that the only thing we can do is to count on Terra’s strength of heart to take control itself when faced with the sight of you.” Aqua was rather disappointed at this news, but not especially surprised. “I will give you all time to prepare yourselves, but you will leave for the Organization’s stronghold in one hour.”

And with that, each guardian of light went off to make sure they were ready for the battles to come.

hello everyone, and welcome to Kingdom Hearts Mafia, hosted by myself and @Lone_Garurumon
in this game, we will be using TWR standard ruleset, which I have shamelessly copypasta'd from 90's game mafia's OP :p
so for those of you have never played KH, basically it's a game where Square Enix characters (mostly from various Final Fantasy games) and Disney films of yore get thrown into an epic adventure spanning multiple games with a very un-Disney like plot revolving around... stuff (it's complicated, even to get the bare bones understanding you need 5 of the currently 10 games out there with another on the way).
1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the me.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. I don’t mind too much if you want to post memes or such after you are dead, as long as they don’t hint at anything towards the game and it’s not spamming.
8. No Hyper-Majority Hammer is in Effect.
9. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
10. I and/or Lone will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
11. No loophole abuse.
12. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
13. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
14. Updates come at 6:30 PM in MCH time, or whatever the equivilant is for LG. I'm US central time/GMT-6 or so, with daylight savings time in effect for me at least. This may or May Not change during the course of the game, but if it does we will alert the players.
15. If the mods so wish, we can add random mechanics that fall within BMGf rules to the game at will, not that it'll matter but it's an option. (examples include random post restrictions, items, etc)
16. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state a Disney film or Square Enix game you'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts Someday
17. Have fun!

Players
1. Elementar: Sora: Guardians of Light, Cop, Killed Night 4
2. Kharxi: Terra, Aqua, and Ventus: Guardians of Light, Restless Spirit, Lynched Day 2
3. FinalArcadia: Donald & Goofy: Guardians of Light, Doctor, Killed Night 3

4. Feenie
5. MegaPod: Riku: Guardians of Light, Untargetable, Lynched Day 3
6. Jinjo
7. DarthWolf: Lea: Guardians of Light, Miller 1x Tracker, Killed Night 2
8. Pika_Pika42
9. Legault: Kairi: Guardians of Light, Vanilla, Killed Night 4
10. Cresselia92 DarthWolf: Maleficent: Seekers of Darkness, RoleBlocker, Lynched Day 5
11. AussieEevee: Yen Sid: Guardians of Light, Mayor, Killed Night 5
12. HumanDawn: King Mickey: Guardians of Light, Beloved, Killed Night 3
13. Thanos: Tarzan, Peter Pan, and TRON: Guardians of Light, Jack of All Trade, Killed Night 5

Subs

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to join.

Does Sephy count? :p
maxresdefault.jpg

Not very familiar with mafia games, but I’m a huge KH fan, so this is almost a must for me! :p

You should consider turning the Mafia members into Heartless/Nobodies/Disney villains (kinda like Ansem, Lord of the Darkness, Malefica and Organization XIII) and Town into members with Keyblade wielders/Disney heroes/other characters with hearts. It would make so much sense!

Regarding a Disney film I would like to see in KH3… well, I’m thinking about Atlantis (Kida would be so cool), The Princess and the Frog (Facilier sounds like a potential boss) or Treasure Planet. Those are such underrated movies.

I will join. One spot left! Come and fill it up!

Xenogears would be... quite an interesting game to see represented in Kingdom Hearts. I do think the last kingdom in KH3 will be Final Fantasy based though.

Night 0 Begins
Night 0: The Arrival

With resolve, the heroes of light got teleported to The World That Never Was. what was once a basis of operations for Axel and Roxas alongside the old Organization was now being used for roughly the same purpose, just with different people. Lea felt some sort of nostalgia oddly enough, but from here on out everyone would not be able to recognize each other thanks to the powerful evil at play here, and had to act fast. What lay aside for them? Or would they lead to their own downfall? Only time would tell.

All role PMs are now out, please confirm either in thread or in private. If you don't have a role PM, let either myself of MCH know.

It is now Night 0, this phase exists only for the purposes of confirmation and no actions may be submitted during this time. Day 1 will begin in 23 hours and 35 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom