• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 5 Begins
Day 5 results

Votals
DarthWolf (5):
Jinjo, AussieEevee, Thanos, Feenie, Pika_Pika42
AussieEevee (1): DarthWolf

“It appears that our battle here is done.” Maleficent said to Xehanort as they watched the events unfold from the castle.

“Yes. It is a shame that we could not forge the X-Blade with this encounter, but now that they’re all out of the way we can simply move on to capturing the princesses and going about it that way. And we already have one of them.” Xehanort said as Xemnas and Ansem returned with an unconscious Sora and Kairi. “Of course, I am going to need a few more vessels to account for those that I’ve lost today.” He said as he summoned his keyblade. “Speaking of which...” He whipped around and flourished his keyblade upwards, causing magical chains to spring from the ground and ensnare Maleficent.

“What are you doing!?” She demanded. “You- You wouldn’t!”

“Don’t act so high and mighty Maleficent. We both know that you planned to betray me and take Kingdom Hearts for yourself from the very beginning. It won’t be so bad. You’ll still have Kingdom Hearts in the end.”

“You wouldn’t dare!” She spat.

“On the contrary Maleficent. I’ve already begun.” He said as he pointed his keyblade at Maleficent and fired a small orange sphere, a fragment of his heart. Maleficent screamed and struggled as she attempted to fight off the new force that had entered her body. Eventually she slumped over in her bonds. After a moment, she raised her head and looked at Xehanort, her eyes now a brilliant gold like his.

DarthWolf was lynched
Hi there Cresselia92, you are Maleficent, the Mistress of ALL EVIL!

maleficent-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix-84.4.jpg

Maleficent said:
Kingdom Hearts belongs to me! The heart of all kingdoms, the heart of all that lives. A dominion fit to be called Kingdom Hearts must be MY dominion!

You are an evil fairy from the world of Enchanted Dominion, and while you began as content to keep your designs to your own world, things changed when you met Master Xehanort. Xehanort told you of worlds beyond your own, and the Princesses of Heart that could be used to conquer them all. These words turned your sights to the wider universe, and you began your plans to drown all worlds in darkness and rule as their queen, commanding the Heartless to use in your conquest.

Your command over the Heartless allows you to order them to attack certain worlds or specific people in pursuit of your goals. Due to this, you are a Roleblocker, during any and all night phases, you can command your Heartless minions to attack another plyer, during that night phase, they will be too busy fighting off Heartless, so they won’t be able to use their role. You can do this by typing “Heartless! Attack <target>!” into either your role PM or the Mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Seekers of Darkness, and win once all other factions have been eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.
DarthWolf was lynched, he was a Roleblocker aligned with the Seekers of Darkness

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end in 23 hours and 25 minutes

Last edited:
Ok so since it's almost over, let me say a few last things.

I'm surprised it took you this long to lynch me. Cress was pretty much guaranteed to be my lynch target if I didn't die, but oh well it helped out in my favour now I guess;)
Also, with me gone, the mafia is no threat to you at all. The second killer is however. I highly advice you to get the SK otherwise you'll lose this.
Good luck to everyone :)
I think the fact that Cres subbed out basically saved the slot from a lynch for a while, since people didn't want to lynch the slot which was going to subbed out,which was smart play by her to avoid a lynch.

Ok so since it's almost over, let me say a few last things.

I'm surprised it took you this long to lynch me. Cress was pretty much guaranteed to be my lynch target if I didn't die, but oh well it helped out in my favour now I guess;)
Also, with me gone, the mafia is no threat to you at all. The second killer is however. I highly advice you to get the SK otherwise you'll lose this.
Good luck to everyone :)

Votals
MegaPod (4):
Thanos, HumanDawn, AussieEevee, FinalArcadia
AussieEevee (3): MegaPod, DarthWolf, Feenie
DarthWolf (2): Elementar, Jinjo

I went after you on Day 3 and yet, Town still wanted to lynch MegaPod for no reason and I didn't see MegaPod do anything scummy.

A-ha! Maleficent was in this game!

...So I guess some Xehanort must be the last one. Hm.

All the Kingdom Hearts characters are on the flavor of text on page 1. With the current characters still alive, it's pretty obvious who everyone is by now just based on their roles.

Day 6 begins
Night 5 results

The imbalance caused by the triumph of darkness over light at the World That Never Was was felt all throughout the universe. The Heartless within all the worlds grew both in number and power, and quickly began to conquer warriors who had held them at bay for so long.

***​

In Deep Jungle, Tarzan was fighting bravely against a horde of Heartless.

“Tarzan. What- What’s happening? Why are they back? I thought you and Sora got rid of them.” Jane asked as she beat a few Heartless off with a branch.

“Darkness strong. Heartless fight back.”

“There’s too many of them Tarzan! We have to run!” Jane called as she moved towards the edge of the camp. Tarzan beat back a few more Heartless before following her into the jungle. They weren’t running for very long when they came across a smooth cliff face. Nowhere to climb, nowhere to run. They had to fight. They never stood a chance.

***​

In Neverland, Peter Pan was standing between a horde of Heartless, and Wendy and the Lost Boys.

“Wendy, take the boys and run.” He said.

“But Peter-” Wendy protested.

“Wendy just run!” He shouted back at her. Wendy hesitated for a moment, before herding the Lost Boys in the opposite direction. Tinkerbell flew next to Peter to prepare to aid him. “Tink. You’ve gotta go with Wendy. Get her away from here.” Tinkerbell appeared to say something. “I don’t care where, just get them off of Neverland.” Tinkerbell said something else, looking worriedly at the approaching Heartless. “I’m gonna buy time.” Tinkerbell looked back at Peter preparing to attack the Heartless before flying off to get Wendy and the others away. He never stood a chance.

***​

Even within computers, in the world of data, the Heartless present were sent into overdrive. Ansem the Wise’s old computer in Radiant Garden was one such computer. TRON was fighting through hordes of Heartless, slowly making his way towards the computer’s core, the DTD. Upon arrival, TRON sealed the entrance from within and began his work. The Heartless eventually brake down the barrier and advanced on TRON. TRON looked back and executed the command he’d prepared.

“I hope this works.” The core of the DTD glowed for a moment before releasing an incredible burst of energy which vaporised the nearby Heartless. The Heartless behind those that were vaporised continued charging forward, only to be obliterated by a second blast. This process continued for some time, but the Heartless just kept coming, never seeming to decrease in numbers. Executing such a command was also consuming large amounts of both energy and processing power, the DTD couldn’t keep it up forever, he’d have to fight them eventually. He never stood a chance.

Thanos was killed
Hi there Thanos, you are Tarzan, Peter Pan, and TRON

latest
250px-Peter_Pan_KHBBS.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Tarzan said:
Not Clayton! *&&X%! Not Clayton!
Peter Pan said:
I’m the answer to your prayers.
TRON said:
You guys really are Users. Your actions are totally illogical.

You are 3 people that Sora and co. met on their assorted journeys, helping them out as they visited your worlds and helping to solve your own worlds’ problems as well. Each of you are quite unique in terms of skills and abilities, and as such, you are a Jack of All Trades. You may active each of the following abilities during any night phase, but each can only be used once, and only one can be used per night phase.

Tarzan shows considerable knowledge on the nature of the heart during Sora’s visit to Deep Jungle. Due to this, one of your powers is the 1x Cop, during a single night phase, you can examine another player to learn whether their heart is filled with darkness or light. You can do this by typing “Sense < target>’s heart” into your role PM.

Peter Pan is good friends with the fairy Tinkerbell, known for her abilities as a summon in the first game which would make Sora nearly invincible thanks to constant healing, and instantly reviving him if by some miracle he was defeated. Due to this, one of your powers is the 1x Doctor, during a single night phase, you can ask Tinkerbell to go help out another player, rendering them completely invincible and protected from any and all attempts on their life that night. You can do this by typing “Send Tinkerbell to help <target>” into your role PM.

Tron, being the most powerful security program of Ansem the Wise’s computer, has access to the information contained in the databases, allowing him to consult the data for needed information. Due to this, one of your powers is 1x Rolecop, during a single night phase, you can consult the data for information about a specific player and learn their role. You can do this by typing “Search for data on <target>” into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Guardians of Light, and win once all hostile factions have been eliminated.
Thanos was killed, they were a Jack of All Trades, and aligned with the Guardians of Light

***​

Even Yen Sid’s wards on the Mysterious Tower were not enough to keep the Heartless at bay. By the thousands they swarmed around the tower before breaking their way in. Resigned to what had happened, Yen Sid stood from his chair, drew his keyblade and stood before the door to face the approaching hordes.

“This will not be the day that I die, and I shall not die to a few measly Heartless!” He said as he stood defiantly, awaiting the assault. However, in his heart he knew. He never stood a chance.

AussieEevee was killed
Hi there AussieEevee, you are Yen Sid.

latest

Yen Sid said:
Your past endeavors did prevent an immense effusion of Heartless from the great darkness; make no mistake about that. However, the Heartless are darkness made real---and darkness lingers yet in every heart. The Heartless are fewer. But while darkness exists in a single heart, it will be difficult to eliminate them.

A former Keyblade Master, you are a wise old man who doffed his former title in favour of guiding and teaching others. You were the one who trained Mickey in the art of the Keyblade and guided many Keyblade wielders in their travels. You have also proven several times to possess remarkable insight, displaying knowledge of many properties of both Heartless and Nobodies, and discerning the actions and motives of foes such as Xehanort and Maleficent.

Thanks to your insight and guidance, you have come to be seen as a trusted mentor by the Guardians of Light, who value your guidance and opinions. As such, you are a 1x Mayor, during a single day phase, should you decide that the current lynch is a bad idea, you can cause the day phase to result in a No Lynch, regardless of the actual vote totals. You can do this by typing “Cease this nonsense at once!” into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Guardians of Light, and win once all hostile factions have been eliminated.
AussieEevee was killed, he was a Mayor, and aligned with the Guardians of Light

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end in 48 hours, or sooner if all 3 remaining players agree to end the phase early.

The game is currently in a state of LYSLO (Lynch Yet Still Lose). Even if the Town lynches correctly today, they may still lose the game.

Last edited:
VOTE: Jinjo.

I realize it's pretty obvious what my alignment is at this point. However, I'm not completely siding with the known SK, either. I think it'd be in the SK's interest to vote with me though. If you were to vote me out, Pika_pika, then you'd lose the game, right?

Vote: Feenie

Feenie is the Mafia. Elementar and Feenie both claimed to be the Cop and there can't be two Cops in the game.

By the way Feenie, I read a Serial Killer's role on Wikipedia and it says Moderators will not allow Town or Mafia to win while a Serial Killer is still alive.

Wait then what does that mean. Shouldn't we vote Pika_pika then? If Pika_pika is here then we'll both lose.

I would rather you win instead of Pika pika because I hate lurkers and lurkers don't deserve to win.

Unvote: Feenie
Vote: Pika_pika42

Ok it's pretty clear now who's who.

Jinjo you have the deciding vote now.

I wasn't lurking. It was my strategy to claim Survivor and coast by. Isn't it to my credit that I made a believable claim and lasted till the end?
It's very difficult to win as SK. I didn't even have any extra power like lynchproof or deathproof to protect myself. I had to do something which would help me slip under the radar and not be lynched. If you want to call that lurking, so be it.

Feenie was the one to vote you first in this phase. Also, if you let the Mafia win, you're kind of wasting your role as it was you who procured the Mafia chats which helped Town to get a better idea of who the Mafia were.

After all it's totally your decision Jinjo. I can just request you to help me win this time.
Vote: Feenie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom