• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched FinalArcadia play as the Serial Killer. She was so active and she won as the Serial Killer. I did not like it when you lurked so many times and kept quiet the whole time. This is my second Mafia game I have played where it was just me and two other players and I had to make the final decision so I have been there and done that already.

Lynch a Mafia or Serial Killer, it makes no difference because Town still loses and I would rather prefer an active player win over a lurker. I'm very disappointed in you and next time you play as the Serial Killer, you gotta be active if you want to win or else you will lose the game. Let this be a lesson learned for you.

I'm done with this game and I want to end the phase now.

Endgame! Mafia Wins!
Day 6 Results:

Votals
Pika_Pika42 (2):
Jinjo, Feenie
Feenie (1): Pika_Pika42

“Now, Maleficent.” Xehanort said with a triumphant look on his face. “I trust you are now in agreement with the plan?”

“Of course.” She replied. “Forge the X-Blade, and make Kingdom Hearts, and then the universe, ours.”

“Excellent.” Xehanort said with a chuckle. “And now for the next.” He said, turning to the chair where the unconscious Sora had been positioned. Like he had with Maleficent, Xehanort pointed his keyblade at Sora and fired another small orange orb. The object entered Sora’s body, and the boy began to squirm slightly in his sleep.

***​

Deep within Sora’s heart, a blonde-haired teenager let out a sound of surprise as the area began to fill with darkness.

“Ah, Roxas.” Xehanort’s voice sounded throughout the area. “Are you still here?”

“What are you doing here?” Roxas shouted in outrage.

“Oh, don’t mind me. I’m simply taking over Sora’s heart, that’s all.”

“Not if I can help it!” Roxas shouted as he summoned his Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades. He rushed towards Xehanort and swung his keyblades down at the man. Xehanort simply summoned his own keyblade to parry the strike.

“Ah, I was hoping for a bit of a challenge from this heart.” The pair of keyblade wielders clashed within Sora’s heart, the darkness’ advance being halted for the time being by Roxas’ light. Xehanort had a clear advantage however, dodging and parrying Roxas’ attacks with no apparent effort. Eventually, Roxas became desperate and cast his Magic Hour. Countless beams of light rained down towards Xehanort from above, who once more effortlessly evaded the attack and advanced towards Roxas. “I said, I was hoping for a challenge. A shame.” He said as he struck a fatal blow on the teenager. Roxas watched helplessly from the ground as the darkness continued spreading, covering the entire area and smothering him.

***​

In the outside world, Sora stopped squirming and slumped over in his chair, his heart having given in.

Jinjo was endgamed
Hi there Jinjo, you are Roxas and Xion.

latest

Roxas said:
Sora, Sora, Sora! Enough about Sora!

Xion said:
I know. I'm ready. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here. I also know that Roxas should be going back with me. But I don't think he would understand. Not yet.

Sora’s nobody, and a replica made to copy Sora’s powers respectively, the two of you are former members of Organization XIII, where you bonded over your shared ability to wield a Keyblade, and the fact that neither of you had any memories prior to joining the organisation. Sadly your ending was not a happy one, as Xion forced Roxas to kill her in self defence so that the memories trapped inside her could be returned to Sora, being forgotten by everyone in the process. Roxas was captured in an attempt to get back a friend he could barely remember, before eventually returning to Sora of his own free will, resulting in Sora finally waking up after a year of sleeping. Though the physical bodies that make up these two no longer exist, they both continue to exist in Sora’s heart.

The two of you were members of the original Organisation XIII, and so you have knowledge as to their methods and tricks. Due to this, you are a 1x Spy, at any point during the game, you can call upon your knowledge of the Organisation’s tactics, and see the 3 most recent posts in the mafia chat (at the time when you made the command) with all names censored. You can do this by typing “Now what would the Organization do?” into your Role PM.

You are aligned with the Guardians of Light, and win once all hostile factions have been eliminated.
Jinjo was endgamed. She was a 1x Spy, and aligned with the Guardians of Light

“Ah, there we go.” Xehanort said.

“M- Maleficent?” A voice sounded from behind him. He turned to see Maleficent’s lackey Pete timidly walking towards Maleficent. “You- You didn’t really get-”

“Ah, Pete.” Xehanort said as a sly grin appeared on his face. “I was just looking for someone else.” Pete’s expression turned to one of sheer terror.

“Uh, listen, Mr.- Mr. Xehanort.” He stammered as he started to back away. “There’s uh- There’s no need to do that. I promise I’ll stay out of your way. Nope, won’t cause you any trouble at all. So I’ll just be on my-”

“Now Pete.” Maleficent said in a sickly-sweet tone that most certainly was not normal for her. “There’s no need to be afraid. It’ll all be over in a few moments. In fact, I’m sure you’ll probably even enjoy it.” She said as she bound Pete in place with tendrils of darkness.

“No! Please! Please don’t do this to me!” Pete pleaded as Xehanort pointed his keyblade at him. Pete closed his eyes and let out a scream of pure abject terror as the orange sphere flew towards him.

Pika_Pika42 was lynched
Hi there Pika_Pika42, you are Pete.

pete-kingdom-hearts-iii-1.43.jpg

Pete said:
Couldn't do a thing by yourself, so you went crying to your pals, eh?

Originally a resident of Disney Town, you were imprisoned by Queen Minnie when you finally became too much to handle. Maleficent found you however, and released you in exchange for your loyalty. Mainly you’ve just been going around and gathering minions and heartless for her army, but there have been times where you’ve been up at the front fighting for her.

For a while now, you’ve been content to just listen and be Maleficent’s lackey, but now you’ve gotten to thinkin’ that it’s about time that ol’ Pete got the respect he deserves. Dues to this, you are a Serial Killer, your goal is to be the only player left alive. To help in this goal, you are able to kill players during any and all night phases. You can do this by typing “Looks like <target> could use a little lesson” into your role PM.

You are aligned only with yourself and win once you are the only player alive.
Pika_Pika42 was lynched. He was a Serial Killer aligned only with himself

***​

One additional vessel and 6 more captured princesses later, Xehanort had successfully forged the X-Blade, finally granting him access to the one true Kingdom Hearts; the source of all light.

“Yes.” Xehanort said as he bathed in the pure light that radiated from Kingdom Hearts. “Yes! With this power, we shall remake the universe as we see fit! A world where light and darkness are in balance! But of course, to make a new universe, we must dispose of the old one.” No world was safe.

Feenie won!
Hi there Feenie, you are Master Xehanort

KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-2_8-FINAL-CHAPTER-PROLOGUE_15.jpg

Master Xehanort said:
Admirably done. I knew this was a journey you could make—over the unseen wall that divides darkness and light. And I was not wrong, Terra!

The true villain of the first saga of the series, you were trained alongside Eraqus to be a Keyblade master. While your master attempted to instil in you a dogmatic view in which light was the ultimate good, and darkness the ultimate evil, you never truly believed in it. One day, you went without the protection of your armour, and felt the true power of darkness. Since that day, you have been convinced that light is not darkness’ superior, but its equal, and strive to make a world in which light and darkness have equal billing. Your ultimate goal to produce this world: Kingdom Hearts, the source of all light. You’ve made a great many plans to acquire Kingdom Hearts, but thus far, all have ended in failure. Your latest goal is the clash of 7 lights and 13 darknesses, intended to result in the recreation of the true X-Blade, the key to Kingdom Hearts.

You’ve proven yourself incredibly skilled at manipulating people and events to further your goals, with gambits upon gambits backed up by sub-gambits all slowly moving yourself further towards your goals. Due to this, you are the Godfather, if you are ever the target of a Cop check, your assorted gambits will ensure that the result of the check is a Guardians of Light result.

You are aligned with the Seekers of Darkness, and win once all other factions have been eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.
Feenie won! She was a Godfather, and aligned with the Seekers of Darkness

The Seekers of Darkness are the winners!

Congratulations to @Feenie, @DarthWolf, and @Cresselia92 for winning the game!

Questions for the players:
Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the balance?
Is there anything you would change about the game?
Would you like to be pinged when we add the rest of the Flavour Text sometime in the coming days?

Last edited:
Lynch a Mafia or Serial Killer, it makes no difference because Town still loses

That's why you vote for a No Lynch and lock the Mafia and Serial Killer into needing to kill the other to win.

Good game! Mafia deserved the win with how underpowered they were. Hats off to Feenie for her effort who played splendidly. If Pika was lynched Day 1, I doubt the Mafia would have won. A lynch on me would have prevented two more kills outside Town's control. I had a lot of fun despite the loss, and that's what counts!

Final votals:
Thanos (1): Feenie
HumanDawn (3): MegaPod, Elementar, Kharixi
Kharixi (2): HumanDawn, DarthWolf
Elementar (1): Thanos
Pika_pika42 (3): Jinjo, AussieEevee, FinalArcadia

On Day 1, Elementar saves a Serial Killer from getting lynched and that is when you know Town could have easily won if Pika pika got lynched and on Day 2, Elementar fights with me and says that he gives Pika pika town points and Elementar calls me scum.

I love being the Spy, Tracker, Watcher and I had fun being the Spy. The beginning and halfway of the game was fun but I got disappointed towards the end.

Since I believed there would be a full cop over a 1x cop, I trust Elementar's claim more than Feenie's.
With that said though, I think the setup is like this:
Town:
Elementar, Jinjo, DarthWolf

Mafia:
Feenie, Legault, Thanos
I don't trut Feenie's claim. Has to be mafia by matter of elimination and since Thanos checked them as vanilla (which I really doubt) he is linked to Legault and so also a partner.

Then we have pika and eevee, of who I think are indeps.
I'm fine with pika as survivor unless one of my assignments is completely off in a way that it wouldn't make sense for game balance.
I'm now pretty sure that eevee is a SK with a 1x deathproof. Given the double kill, it's either a double mafia shot (which should have been used way earlier to be more efficient) or a SK. Vig wouldn't shoot HD or FA, no one showed suspicion on them besides possible jester but that's not worth the shot imo.

Btw I decided to check Elementar last night, if he really was claiming cop (it was before he confirmed) then mafia would want to either kill or block him to prevent him solving the game. However, no one visited him.

This post made me laugh so hard. DarthWolf clearly revealed himself to be the Mafia. He claimed to be the Watcher and watches Elementar, but why would DarthWolf want to watch Elementar when Elementar didn't even claim to be Cop at that time? This post is from Night 4. I realized DarthWolf was already Mafia on Day 3 and on Night 4, DarthWolf made it even more obvious to be the Mafia.

This post made me laugh so hard. DarthWolf clearly revealed himself to be the Mafia. He claimed to be the Watcher and watches Elementar, but why would DarthWolf want to watch Elementar when Elementar didn't even claim to be Cop at that time? This post is from Night 4. I realized DarthWolf was already Mafia on Day 3 and on Night 4, DarthWolf made it even more obvious to be the Mafia.
Elementar made it obvious already to be cop without claimm. There was nothing wrong with that post.

Did you enjoy the game?
I did a lot, although slightly frustrated to sub into a dead slot, I fell right back at home as mafia.

Mafia was really weak. Roleblocker with a lot of 1x powers loses usefulness even though 1x makes the game more balanced. Only 2 scum in this big of a game is risky if town gets a lucky lynch.

Besides balance and lack of waffles... Subbing me in for indep :p

Would you like to be pinged when we add the rest of the Flavour Text sometime in the coming days?
I didn't really read it, sorry. This did motivate me to look more into the game bundle for the ps4 as the hosts already know.

On a game note, the last phase of my original life I started to feel that eevee was honestly town. When the SK revealed themselves I knew it quite certain it was pika, but kept acting in my town self to get rid of eevee.
On that note, pika, I do agree with jinjo that staying inactive in thread is not really a well looked upon playstyle. Sure, claiming survivor was a great move but staying inactive is something I don't personally like, so please participate more next time :)

Congrats, mafia!! You guys played a good game, especially being pretty weak ability-wise. Things really fell apart for town once the double deaths started to rack up, unfortunately. Honestly I think this game was a very strong effort on everyone's part for how active things were pretty much the whole game. Made for a really fun time!

Did you enjoy the game?
One of my favorite games I've played in recent memory, I had a blast while I was alive. Very active, good role variety to cause some interesting speculation, well-hosted. It was great!
Mafia looks weak role-wise, though the serial killer kind of balanced things a bit since it works more in scum's favor than town. They still might've been able to use some other power though given that town had a lot of stuff.
rolling doctor because it is 2stressful4me Can't think of anything!
Sure!

Thanks for hosting, @Lone_Garurumon and @returnofmastercrazyhand ! Also, unless I missed it somewhere, could we see the night actions for the game?

Elementar checks Thanos (Result: Town)
Thanos Rolecops Legault (Result: Vanilla)
FinalArcadia protects FinalArcadia

Feenie NKs FinalArcadia (protected = failure)
FinalArcadia protects HumanDawn
Darth tracks Legault (Result: You didn't see Legault visit anyone)
Elementar checks Feenie (BLOCKED)
Thanos protects AussieEevee

Feenie NKs DarthWolf (no protection = success)
Cresselia92 Roleblocks Elementar
Elementar checks Feenie (Godfather = Town)
FinalArcadia protects HumanDawn (Blocked)
Thanos checks DarthWolf (Result: Mafia)

Pika_Pika42 SKs HumanDawn (no protection = success)

DarthWolf NKs FinalArcadia (no protection = success)
DarthWolf Roleblocks FinalArcadia

HD dies at night, therefore game skips to N4
Elementar checks DarthWolf (Result: Mafia)

Pika_Pika42 SKs Legault

Feenie NKs Elementar
Darth roleblocks Legault
Pika_Pika42 SKs AussieEevee

Feenie NKs Thanos

I'll add everyone to the Mafia chat in a second

Yeah, I definitely think we dropped the ball on the Mafia's powerset a bit there, because lookin' back, that's a pretty fuckin' weak Mafia team. They originally had a third team member with RoleCop, so they could actually see what they were blocking. We cut that role out when we realised that with 3 maf and an SK, worst case scenario put town into LYLO on D2 (I've already done that once with Digi-Mafia and was not intent on doing it again). I think a better thing to do would've been to graft the RoleCop power onto the Godfather, to give them a bit more of a leg-up on things.

This was indeed a fine game. I’m just disappointed I couldn’t participate to it until the end, but I’m glad that Feenie and DarthWolf managed to pull off until the end. Kudos to you both! :)

Now, to answer the questions…

Did you enjoy the game?

For how much I have participated, it was a nice game. It’s a pity that my schedule had been somewhat messed up and had to retire, but eh. I tried my best to give as much extra game time as I could to my subbie, though.

It was still fun nonetheless, even while I was under heavy pressure. ^^

Gotta mirror the Mafia-weak comments. Honestly, when I had read the Mafia chat’s OP, I really was quite baffled that we were just a duo. Besides, I doubt it’s a good idea to give a Mafia role to a beginner, kek. :p

I would try to equalize the roles a bit more. As in, give more useful powers to the smaller group so that they can counterbalance the bigger one. Not sure.

Sure, why not? You can also contact me if you want to create some flavor texts, if you wish.

Yes... sheds single tear I'm glad we did it! Both Cresselia and Darth did terrific jobs. Everything did kind of start to fall apart for town once the SK decided to start doing their kills, but either way, I thought this was a really fun game. I had a great time. When I woke up one morning to see Jinjo revealing those spy chats (because at the time I thought she was a Dreamer, not Spy, so it wasn't too alarming at that moment) I was so nervous lol. Despite that, it seemed to work out just fine.

Thank you both @Lone_Garurumon and @returnofmastercrazyhand for hosting!

Did you enjoy the game?
For sure. It was an active and enjoyable game. I haven't played in a while - or what feels like a while - so getting back into playing with this game was a good start.

Mafia was a bit on the underskilled side, but it wasn't completely or glaringly bad. It wasn't unworkable.

Maybe fix the balance issue a tiny bit, but otherwise, I can't think of anything.

Please do.

Congrats Town. GG Mafia. GG to me too. :p

Did you enjoy the game?
Yeah, I guess.

Mafia was underpowered but I helped them with 2 kills. :p

Would have loved to be more active but it was part of my strategy to lie low. Also, I should have convinced Feenie to lynch Jinjo to procure a tie at least.

Ok if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom