• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War [Sign-ups always open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There probably is something special about it later once I can think of it. It is really just a place for refugees from other worlds or something, like Traverse Town. I'll edit this post about it when I think of something.

@Renewal
I like kingdom hearts but ive only played one game. (Kingdom Hearts 2) so sorry if im fuzzy on the priciables

Name: Luna Cartwright

Alignment: Light (Sometimes questionable)
Faction: Conciliates
Homeworld: Radiant Garden

Appearance:
Rachel_Alucard__colored__by_EvilFlesh.jpg

Personality: Luna is a very snootie girl who hates fighting. She finds it barbaric and would much rather settle problems over a cup of tea but can easily defend herself. She is rather blunt. She hates Hard Work and grose things. She comes off rather cold but she is softie for someone who has been wronged.
Background: Luna is from a wealthy family in radiant garden. Her father being a famous potioneer. The keyblade "The Night" Came to her when she snuck away from her manor and was attacked by two heartless. She fended them off with very little trouble because of her lessons in magic. She has had several tutors and has become quite skilled in the art of magic. She hates this tedious war and hopes to end it with her own hands

Keyblade: The Night, A large crimson key with a handle shaped like a vampire bat and a small chain with a silver cressent moon
Abilities: Thunder, Aero

RP Sample:Luna sits in a large rose garden, Her butler comes with a tray of tea which she calmly accepts. She starts to traces the patterns of the tea cup with her pale dainty finger. It was Earl Grey, her favorite kind of tea. She couldn't understand why people would want to fight when there are more peaceful way of resolving conflict. She takes one last sip before she starts to read a book tittled "Dracula".

Last edited:
@M Rose: Looks decent. Pending for now; just add something about how Luna obtained a Keyblade, and you'll be fully approved. After that, I'll tag you in the start-up when it would be appropriate for you to post.

On the downside, we seem to have a glut of Conciliates...

@Renewal, is she accepted? Oh, and also, @M Rose, you should make it so that she was working with the Dark General lady somehow. Maybe as a double agent or diplomat who was already there?

Oh damn, I knew I forgot something. Checking BMGf on my phone doesn't help my memory at all.

@M Rose: Approved. Need any help jumping into the story?

Just PM me when you think Luna should make her entrance.

Dude, they're fighting Nobodies in the Datk General's throne room right now. It would be an awesome time.

maybe she could be held prisoner in there or somthing.

That could work, but then she might not get an ability. Maybe you should ask Renew-kun...

It more or less depends on when you decide to be found, if you play as a prisoner. So long as you fight the Front's boss (which will be announced in the thread), you'll get the rewards for the Front. So just decide how you want to be introduced.

It's an RP, not a formal story. The rules are a bit more flexible, so it's okay if it seems a bit out of place.

Sorry I'm so late in this one >_> Stupid internet.

But, I guess I'll just come in pursuing Siegfried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom