• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is a really suspicious building in the town, and I think that it is worth checking out," Neil said, before putting out his cigarette.

Kisomma waited until it was almost at him, and Air Slid out of the way, and it crashed into the wall.

Tailisu ran after the Nobody crashed into a wall. He then jumped onto the Null Behemoth's back then ran across his body until he stopped standing on top of his head. "Hey I hope you don't mind but I am going to screwed up your head K?" Then he made a series of quick barrages at the Behemoth's head.

The Null Behemoth simply plowed through the wall, reducing it and the building adjacent to rubble. It continued to buck wildly, trying to crush the others, though its frantic pace slowed somehwat, clearly dazed by Tailisu's attacks.

* * *​

Reill frowned, evaluating Neil's report quickly. "Definitely something worth checking out," she repeated, lost in thought, hand at her jaw and fingers tapping her cheek. "All right." She nodded sharply. "Lead the way Dent." Reill turned to Kyle one last time. "Would you mind accompanying us? Just ignore Dent; we'd gladly have you along."

"Too cliche, and we already tried that." Eliot says, watching the behemoth destroy the fortress.

"What would you say if I told you making it destroy everything is actually the plan?" Eliot asks, cocking his head to the side.

"Let's remember our original mission here...oh yeah save the effing city and change everyone's view on us, you think waiting till the city is in ruins is gonna get everyone to see us in a better way?" Tyler asked as he turned to glare at Elliot. "Whatever you have do it now instead of standing around doing nothing."

Eliot opoints at the Behemoth destroying things. "Worry not. Everything will work out."

"How!?" he exclaimed. "How the hell will it work out they're just gonna think that we were standing around doing nothing until we thought it was safer if we're not gonna protect the people here then there's no point," Tyler frowned before charged at the Behemoth once more. "Smack me as much as you want but I'll keep getting up!" he yelled before jumping in the air and slashing down at the behemoth's horn/fangs.

OOC: Mouthful are they horns or fangs?

OOC: I only played the original and 2, and only a normal Behemoth. It had a horn. Maybe that was it's weak point? It's been a while, I dunno. But the Null Behemoth has nubs, apparently.

"Fine." Eliot says, and uses Air Slide to fly towards the nub, slashing with his keyblade/

OOC: The Null Behemoth's my own creation, though it does look essentially the same as the Behemoth from the original KH. The differences are that it's got huge fangs rather than tusks, and its skin is flawless and metallic-looking--except for the nub, which is where the horn should be.

Anyway, thoughts on the boss battle? Too simplistic, too easy, too boring? You've more or less got this in the bag, so I want to see how I can improve the next one.

* * *​

The Null Behemoth roared in obvious agony, halting its rampage to try and get those attacking its nub in view. As Tyler and Eliot pressed on though, its struggles slowed. Weakening, it threw its head back in defiance, and screamed. The unearthly screech hurled the Keybearers away from, along with blowing out the windows of every building within a hundred yards.

The Null Behemoth roared as it stared down upon them, though its shoulders heaved with obvious exertion.

"Sure, I'll come with." Kyle said, "And yeah, just randomly. I was a circus performer back then, and I needed something to hit a ball with. That's also where I got my clothes."

"Whooooaaaaa!" Yelled Tailisu as he was hanging on to dear life as he was still on top of the Aggressive Nobody. "You know if this wasn't a battle, this would have been really fun." He then managed to hold on to his keyblade and so he started stabbing the Behemoth while hanging on. "This.Was.Really.Fun.But.I.Had.My.Money's.Worth.So.Stop.Now!" He yelled.

"All right, then," said Neil, inhaling smoke before saying, "But let's take the quick route." He leaped up to the top of a building and began jumping from ledge to ledge toward the tall tower.

OOC: Set it on fire. That helps.

Eliot stared back at it. "If you do not wish to be erased, please expel yourself from the premises. I will be your friend if you do." Eliot says to it, hugging it's leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom