• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom Hearts: The Story in Between (Buzz and Lyato)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

My friends are my power!
Reaction score
Five years after the adventures of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus...

============================

Kori woke up in the morning and put on his blue and silver-designed shorts and shirt to match. He walked out of the room, ready for a new day of sun and fun in the glorious world of Radiant Garden.

Kori looked up at the sky and sighed to himself, however. "I wonder when I'll be able to travel to other worlds..." He thought. "Hopefully it'll be ready soon."

He ventured over to the castle of Radiant Garden to meet a friend of his dad's. Ansem the Wise had been having trouble in the Castle lately, but was always open to help from Kori. Kori, however, wanted to explore new worlds and expand his own horizons at the same time. Ansem had been forging an incredible machine out of blueprints that an outsider gave to him. The Gummi Ship was built to travel through the barriers that worlds have as protection. Kori wanted to see this ship for himself that day and he didn't want to waste any time before seeing it.

Last edited:
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Story in Between (Buzz and Primavera)

Rafu, who had woken up early in the morning, was already outside on his house's backyard. He was sweating through his red V-necked shirt and black cargo pants. His spiky brown hair was also soaked with sweat. In his hands he had a gold-hilted, silver blade sword. He slashed forward and back with it, in no particular pattern. After a couple of mintues of training, he heard the familiar noise that the train made when it was near the station. He smiled to himself, then sheated the sword by his side before running towards the station, hungry for some ice cream.

When Kori finally made it to the castle of Radiant Garden, he entered without needing to knock or give identification. "Hello, sir." Kori greeted Ansem the Wise once he got to the office.

"Why, hello there, Kori." Ansem the Wise looked up from his desk. "I have been meaning to speak to you. I finally put together that Gummi Ship that you have been waiting for. I know that I can trust you with such equipment."

"I will do my best." Kori smiled and watched as Ansem the Wise stood up.

"Follow me to the front of the castle." Ansem the Wise nodded and walked out of the room. Kori exited the room after Ansem the Wise and followed all the way to their destination. A small blue ship was sitting there, waiting to be occupied. "This is the Gummi Ship. It is made from Gummi Blocks, as you can see." He explained.

"I see." Kori nodded. "You said something about them being made from meteors, I remember."

"Indeed." Ansem nodded. "Now that you understand, let me teach you the mechanics." Kori followed Ansem the Wise into the Gummi Ship and was taught all of the mechanics needed to know in order to properly fly and care for the Gummi Ship.

"Excellent. Thank you so much, sir." Kori smiled widely.

Ansem nodded again and smiled. "Of course. It is a shame you did not want to become an apprentice of mine. My apprentices have been so untrustworthy lately. I do not know what they are up to. I must keep a sharp eye out for them."

"I understand, sir." Kori nodded. "Well, I suppose I should be heading off. When do I get to use this?" He asked.

Ansem smiled. "Well, tomorrow of course." He handed Kori a staff which was long and green with golden ends. At the top, there was a blue design that resembled some sort of head with enlarged ears and a round face. Mouse-like, even. "This is the Dream Rod." Ansem the Wise explained. "A staff used for magic. In case you ever need to defend yourself."

Kori nodded. "Right. You know how much I am interested in magic." He smiled. "I think I might practice the rest of the day while I'm waiting for tomorrow! Thank you so much, sir." He smiled.

Ansem nodded. "Anytime, Kori. Now I must be heading back to my work." He turned around and walked back into the castle.

Kori jumped in excitement and ran all the way home to practice with his Dream Rod.

Rafu had seated on the nearest seat to the exit of the train. Not having anything to do meanwhile, he unsheated his sword, then put the blade's side on his arm, looking at the sword closely. He had found the sword one day on the floor, with the cover and eveything. He knew it couldn't be a coincidence.

When Kori got to the central plaza, he was about to use the Dream Rod when it disappeared on him. "Whoa!" He couldn't help but gasp as it disappeared in white sparkles as he was about to practice. When he wanted to use it a few seconds later, it then appeared to him. "Maybe it's a cool weapon that appears when you want it to!" He said to himself.

"Alright, time to practice." Kori finally focused. He pointed the staff straight out in front of him at the air and repeated the simple spell. "Fire!" The Dream Rod's head turned red and a burst of red, hot fire flew out of the tip. "This isn't too hard." He smiled to himself.

"Blizzard!" Kori called next. The tip glowed a light, beautiful blue and soon sent out a freezing, yet powerful burst of energy out in front of him. "Nice!" He cheered.

After a few hours of practicing simple spells, Kori returned to his home to get some rest. He was excited for the next day to come and his travels to begin.

---------------------------------------

Kori had been watching television when suddenly he heard a loud crash. He rushed outside to see what the commotion was and into the plaza. The castle could be seen in the distance with a strange dark aura radiating from where the entrance was. When Kori tried to hurry over and investigate, the sky turned darker and strange creatures rose from the shadows in his path. "What's this?" He gulped.

Rafu laid on his bed, his eyes half closed and half an ice cream cone on his hand. It was nighttime where he was, and the sky was full of stars and other things. Rafu looked through his window, then noticed one of the stars acting strangely. It dimming differently from the others, and it emitted a strange purple-like glow.

"Hm?" Rafu asked out loud, standing up and opening his window edits sticking his upper body out of it.

Kori summoned the Dream Rod and held it up to use against these creatures. "I guess this is going to good use!" He said before swinging it like a bat at one of the creatures, which disappeared when it made contact. The other two creatures that were identical to the fallen one hurried up to Kori and he rose up his staff at them before they had a chance to attack. "Fire!" He called, which created a fire ball that caused both creatures to disappear. Kori then ran toward the castle.

When Kori made it to the castle, Ansem the Wise exited and hurried to Kori. "These Heartless are being formed in the basement of the castle!" He gasped as soon as he made it to Kori.

Kori looked from Ansem to the Heartless that crawled closer.

"These Shadows are advancing. Use your Dream Rod to get rid of them." Ansem the Wise advised.

Kori nodded and ran over to the Shadow Heartless, using magic to rid of some of them and simply hitting them hard a few times to rid of others. "I think that's all of them." He called to Ansem the Wise, who watched from behind as all of the Shadow Heartless were seemingly defeated.

"Good work." Ansem the Wise smiled. Unfortunately, this was not the case. The dark aura coming from the entrance of the castle remained and soon, the gates burst open and an Invisible flew out of the castle. "That looks like the leader! It must be defeated to free the castle!" Ansem the Wise informed.

Kori lifted his Dream Rod. He gulped, knowing he had little to no chance of defeating the huge Heartless.

Rafu looked at the stars for almost half an hour. He then ignored it, thinking it might be a natural cause. He then layer back on his bed, finishing the ice cream and falling asleep. He slowly fell into a deepsleep, then quickly into a weir dream.

During his dream, Rafu fell into a bottomless hole. He couldn't seem to stop, and instead, just kept falling even faster.

The Invisible flew fast at Kori. He had no time to attack, only to dive out of the way as the Invisible flew menacingly around with its weapon. It fired orbs of dark energy all over the area which exploded when colliding with anything. Ansem the Wise managed to stay safe behind the gates, but Kori was stuck trying to dodge each attack and sending an ineffective spell every so often which helped nothing.

Soon, when things seemed bleak for Radiant Garden, Leon, Yuffie, and Cloud, friends of Kori's, came to the rescue.

"We noticed something was up. Need a hand?" Leon smirked.

Kori knew that they were much better fighters than he was by a long shot. "Definitely." He nodded.

Leon jumped up at the Invisible Heartless and slashed it forcefully with his blade. Yuffie followed by throwing her ninja star at it.

"Got it!" She cheered happily as the Invisible staggered back in the air. He then flew to attack Cloud, who stopped it swiftly with a swing of his weapon and sent it flying far back into the castle wall.

"Now let's get it." Cloud nodded coolly to Leon. The two ran up to the Invisible and jumped at it, slashing it in an X-formation, causing it to disappear from the incredible attack.

"Wow, thanks so much guys." Kori gulped, thinking that he was sure to be a goner. The dark aura about the castle faded away and the sky became light again, like normal Radiant Garden.

"Those Heartless. They come from the darkness in people's hearts." Leon said to Kori as he began to walk out of the gates back to where he came from.

Cloud walked by Ansem the Wise and didn't look at him while speaking. "You gotta keep an eye on whatever those apprentices are doing down there. This might not be the last we see of these Heartless." He said coolly and followed Leon out.

"C'mon guys!" Yuffie called to them and ran to follow. She stopped to look at Kori and fix his clothes and hair.

"What?" Kori was confused.

"You look terrible! Lighten up, we beat the bad guys." Yuffie giggled and ran off to follow her two friends.

"Well, that's that." Kori panted, still exhausted from the fight.

Ansem the Wise approached him and nodded. "You are very lucky to have such strong friends. Otherwise, you and the rest of Radiant Garden would have been history." He smiled. "And I appreciate your help."

"I did almost nothing." Kori said modestly. "I hope that these Heart-things don't come back." He said.

Ansem the Wise laughed a bit and gave Kori a rather serious look. "Now if I believed that, there would be no need for your Dream Rod, now would there be?"

After what seemed like an eternity, Rafu finally saw a light at the horizon. He kept falling towards it. When he got close enough, he slowed down dramatically, then turned, his feet lightly touching the ground. He looked around at the circular plataform. He noticed a small pedestal at the end of it, holding a blue, key-like sword. It had smooth edges, and was composed by a mixture of gray and dark tones of blue. He slowly walked towards it, saying nothing. Once he got to th pedestal, Rafu slowly reached out for the blade's hilt, grabbing it lightly as he pulled it towards him.

"It's... Perfect." Rafu slowly muttered as he examined the sword in the same manner he examined his Dream Sword. He then noticed the small keychain at it's end, but decided to ignore it. He then decided to test the sword, swinging the sword around.

"It's swift, like thunder." Rafu smiled. Then, the blade turned a bright yellow before the sword thrusting itself up, causing a Thunderbolt to strike infront of him. His eyes grew wide, then reexamined the sword.

"Spellbinder." He smiled to himself, the name echoing inside his mind. The sword then suddenly disappeared, and the floor under Rafu dissapeared. He screamed as he fell once more, then woke up with a start. He looked outside once more, then star that was blinking having returned to normal.

Kori nodded to Ansem the Wise. He knew that this journey would not be easy if he decided to venture to other worlds. There's no telling what's out there in the new worlds. All he knew was that he had to see. He had to know what's out there and become stronger that way he can help Ansem the Wise more. "I... I want to go now." Kori said to Ansem the Wise. "I want to go to other worlds. Can I please?" He smiled.

Ansem the Wise nodded. "Well, Kori... I suppose you can. But, please visit back. I must know that you are okay."

"Thank you so much, sir!" Kori jumped up and down. "I'll let you know all about the other worlds. And if I see any more Heartless, I'll promise to get stronger." He smiled.

"Just do not be corrupted by the darkness. It can do cruel things and you mustn't let your heart be vulnerable." Ansem smiled. "I know you will make me proud." He turned around and walked slowly back into his castle.

Kori smiled to himself and hurried over to the Gummi Ship. "Let's go!" He cheered as he thrust the controls forward and send the Gummi Ship into the air.

--------------------------------------------

When he made it into the light blue space in between the worlds, Kori was shocked to see a world coming almost straight at him. He tensed up before realizing that it was really him that was moving through the sea between the worlds. He turned to avoid it and looked back to see that it was a huge round structure that had a huge castle that seemed like it was still being built sticking from the top with a little town at the other end of the world. "Wow!" Kori gasped but then decided to keep moving forward. After travelling for quite a bit of time, Kori found a world that had a train running around and a huge station centered in the middle. It was a peaceful place, so Kori decided he would go in for a peek.

Rafu decided that the dream was just that, so he went outside. The sky was always in Twilight, so there was no way of knowing the time without an actual clock. He went and sat on a bench that had a view of both the train and the sky. He looked up at the sky, and saw that the star he saw earlier was still acting normally.

"Why was it glowing purple earlier?" He asked himself, but then shrugged it off, continuing to look at the starry sky.

Kori flew his Gummi Ship at the world and was greeted immediately by turbulence that caused his Gummi Ship to wobble dangerously. He managed to keep the ship under control, but noticed around him that his entrance into the world caused a meteor shower in the world. "I hope that's a good thing." He gulped to himself as he managed to gain full control and land the Gummi Ship.

When he exited the ship, he realized that he was in an area of what seemed to be a quiet city. He walked around the city which was much different from Radiant Garden. "I wonder where all of the people are." He thought out loud. Soon, he made it to what seemed to be a main part of town. It was rather empty, except for the people working at different stores which had no customers and the trains that seemed to run all day long to bring you short distances in a quick amount of time.

"What...?" Rafu slowly said, looking up at the meteor shower. "Did they announce one?" He then asked as he stood up. He looked around at other people, some also looking up, but others not even noticing it.

Kori looked around at all of the shops and soon stopped in his tracks. "I forgot all of my money at home!" He gasped, then realized he was getting odd stares from the store owners. "This stinks..." He then sighed and hurried out of this part of town, where he felt that the store owners had nothing to do but watch him walk around.

He made it to another part of town that had a few people in it. They were kids, like him, who seemed to have some sort of club formed.

"Here's to the one year anniversary of the Twilight Disciplinary Committee!" One tough looking boy cheered. There were two boys, a girl, and a strange looking thing that were all standing there.

"It's been real, y'know?" The other boy said.

"Excellent." The girl said, rather monotonously.

"Hello." Kori walked up to them and greeted them. "You guys are part of a Committee around here?" He asked.

"Outsider." The girl laughed.

"Yo, we basically run this place, y'know?" One of the boys informed.

"I'm Seifer. This is Fuu, Rai, and Vivi." Seifer said, gesturing from the girl, to the other boy, and then to the other thing.

"Welcome." Fuu smirked.

"If you wanna prove yourself in this town, you gotta fight, y'know?" Rai laughed.

"Oh, I'm not out to prove anything." Kori said nervously. "I'm actually just exploring."

"So you're the one who caused the meteor shower?" Vivi asked, finally speaking up.

"I.. I think so." Kori replied nervously.

"Well, why don't we test you out then?" Seifer smirked, pulling out a Struggle bat.

Kori gulped. "Um.... if you say so." He summoned his Dream Rod and held it up.

Rafu looked over at the 'Comitee' and sighed. They weren't always the sanest group around town. He stood up, then walked towards them to see what was all the commotion about.

"Stop." Fuu said to Seifer and glared over at Rafu who was walking toward the group.

"It's that kid Rafu, y'know!" Rai told Seifer.

"Ahh, him." Seifer looked over to Rafu and nodded. "Well, Rafu, we're a bit busy in case you can't see." Kori gulped at this. This seemed less like a committee and more like a group of bullies. "Feel free to sit out on one of those benches while I play with my new friend." Seifer pointed at one of the benches at the edge of the Sandlot and turned his attention back to Kori.

"Well, I guess if it's a fight you want..." Kori said quietly and got to one side of the Sandlot.

Rafu looked over at Kori for a moment, then glared at Seifer before sitting on the benches, interested in the new kid.

"Let's go!" Seifer laughed and got into what looked like a defensive stance.

Kori nodded and ran at Seifer with his own staff. He took a swing at Seifer but it was blocked by Seifer's Struggle Bat and the latter countered by swinging his own weapon at Kori, making him fall to the ground.

Seifer stood above Kori and smiled. "You thought I'd be a pushover?" He laughed and readied another blow at the fallen Kori.

Kori pointed his Dream Rod up at Seifer and called out a spell. "Blizzard!" The staff let out a light blue snowflake-esque energy that hit Seifer and sent him staggering back.

"Magic? No fair." Seifer humphed and turned around to go to his friends. "Match over."

Kori gasped. "C'mon! We just started and now you're suddenly not as tough?" He called to the group.

Seifer turned back around to face Kori. "We won't let you cheat and ruin our Disciplinary Committee's anniversary party." He said coldly.

That looks like what the Spellbinder did, but with ice! Rafu thought, his eyes widening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom