• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom Hearts: The Story in Between (Buzz and Lyato)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Story in Between (Buzz and Primavera)

"So we won't even finish the match?" Kori sighed.

"Deceiver." Fuu called over to Kori.

"That was cold, y'know?" Rai said.

"Ugh! Fine!" Kori groaned and walked away from the committee so that they could continue with whatever they do. That's when he realized that Rafu was still there, so he decided to introduce himself since he has nowhere else to go in the world.

"Hi. I'm Kori." He said shyly to Rafu.

Rafu looked at Kori, then stood up.

"Hey, I'm Rafu." He replied, extending his hand towards him.

Rafu looked at Kori, then stood up.

"Hey, I'm Rafu." He replied, extending his hand towards him.

Kori shook the boy's hand. "I'm Kori." He smiled. "So could you tell me more about this place? I'm from... uh... out of town." He said, not trying to sound suspicious anymore to avoid more fights.

"Out of town, eh?" Rafu raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "I guess." He then nodded, a bit suspicious.

"That wasn't very informative." Kori joked and laughed. "What's the name of this city?"

"Twilight Town." Rafu answered, pointing at the Twilight above them.

"I suppose that makes sense." Kori smiled. "So what do you do around here for fun?"

"Well, not much." Rafu shrugged. "There're places to eat, buy, rest and train." He then explained, slowly putting his hand on his sword's hilt as he said the last word.

"Oh, you use that to fight?" Kori noticed. "I have this Dream Rod. Given to me by Ansem the Wise." He said then held his breath. Clearly a person around these parts would know Ansem the Wise if he were from the same world. That might have blown away his cover if he doesn't think fast.

"Who?" Rafu asked, clearly not familiar with the name. He then sat down, inviting Kori to do the same.

Kori sat down next to Rafu, trying to look comfortable but knowing that he had to think quickly. "He's a friend of my dad's." He said quickly, which was true. "We call him 'the wise' because of how smart he is." Kori added and smiled nervously.

"That explains the name." Rafu nodded. He then looked up at the sky.

"I was hoping you would think that." Kori smiled and looked up with Rafu. "Have you ever wanted to visit other places?" He asked out of the blue.

"Actually, yeah. I've always wondered how other worlds are like." Rafu replied, smiling.

"Yeah... me too. But I'm lucky." Kori started. "Soon, I'll be able to see all of the other worlds out there."

"But how? That's impossible." Rafu sighed.

"No it isn't." Kori smiled. "I'm gonna be honest and tell you that I came here from a different world." He said. "In a ship that can get through the barriers of worlds. It really is an amazing thing to be able to do." He sighed. "How amazing is that?"

"That's incredible." Rafu's eyes grew wide. "Where did you get that?"

"Ansem the Wise built it for me." Kori smiled. "He based it on the blueprints given to him by a King who visited my world from his own world." He explained further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom