• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom Hearts: The Story in Between (Buzz and Lyato)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Story in Between (Buzz and Primavera)

"A king?!" Rafu then asked, trying not to freak out.

"Yeah, he was from another world according to Ansem the Wise." Kori nodded. "I can't recall his name."

"That's... Wow." Rafu slowly said. Suddenly, his stomach began to make noises.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"You sound hungry." Kori smiled. "What places are there to eat around here? Or is there somewhere you have to be?"

"Well, there are the actual restaurants, but we can just go eat some Ice Cream." Radu smiled, standing up.

"Oh, I do enjoy Ice Cream." Kori stood up and laughed. "Can I join you?"

"Sure. This way." Rafu replied, then went in the train station's direction.

"Awesome." Kori followed Rafu. They traveled all the way to the train station where they began to walk toward the inside of the huge building. At that moment, a dark portal opened up in front of the door and Heartless came out of it. "How did they get here?!" Kori gasped. Was it from me breaking the barrier?

"What are those?!" Rafu asked shocked as he took out his Dream Sword.

"They're these creepy things called Heartless!" Kori gasped as the shadow creatures appeared from the portal.

"Well, whatever they are, I won't let them invade my home." Rafu put on a serious face, glaring at the Heartless.

"Well what are we waiting for, then?!" Kori growled.

"Nothing." He replied as he rushed at the Heartless with his sword up high. He quickly slashed down at the first one he met, dissolving it. Rafu then slashed sideways, destroying one and knocking back another. He rushed by them, slashing from side to side as quickly as he could, trying to destroy them faster than they arrived.

Kori followed suit by shooting a Blizzard spell at one of the Shadows and then a Fire spell at the other. Soon, Darkball Heartless began to zoom out of the dark portal and toward the two. Kori shot a Thunder spell at it, but it did little to know damage and the Darkball attacked, forcing Kori to dodge and try a few more spells that did nothing.

Rafu looked over at Kori, then charged at the circular Heartless. He slashed at te first one several times, finally destroying it. He then did the same to the second one, ridding them both.

"I think that's all of them." Kori said and the dark portal went away. "I think Ansem the Wise told me about those." He said, walking over to the entrance where it disappeared from. "They were called... Corridors of Darkness. They are extremely dangerous and have a huge amount of darkness in them. It's hard to travel through frequently without being affected by it." He said.

"So, they might return?" Rafu asked, putting the Dream Sword on it's case.

"Well, you never know." Kori said and the Dream Rod disappeared.

That's weird. That staff disappeared just like the Spellbinder... Rafu thought.

"Now that they've been dealt with... how about some ice cream?" Kori asked happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom