- Jan 1, 2011
- Reaction score
In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums.
-You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself, nor can you nominate banned members.
- All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and adding 1 point to 1 nominee. If the points of a nominee reach 0 the user is eliminated from the round. The last nominee will own a title.
- When subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees you can choose to subtract 1 point from 1 nominee which also had 1 point subtracted in your previous vote or in the post made before your own. However you cannot subtract 1 point from a nominee if that nominee has had points subtracted in both of the two posts made before your own. If you break this rule accidentally the list will be corrected accordingly. This rule will continue until the list comes down to 3.
- You can only vote once in every 12 hours and you can't increase your own score if you are a nominee.
If you break this rule accidentally the list will be corrected accordingly. You can also decrease your own score but not in the Champion round unless you have won a Champion round before.
- if the list comes down to 2, it will be just subtract 1 and add 1. If one of the choices is yourself as nominee, you simply do nothing (can't vote).
- MONDAY Massacre.
On Monday, the point for subtraction is 2 instead of 1. The addition is still the same 1 point.
If one nominee only has 1 point left on Monday, he/she can't be eliminated (no 2 points subtraction to -1 points). It has to wait until Tuesday.
If there are three or more remaining nominees and all nominees apart from one other nominee only have 1 point left on Monday, no vote can be made on Monday. It has to wait until Tuesday.
- You can have only one title in each version of the Kingdom of Pokémon. As above it will be the last nominee of a round who will receive that title.
- There will be 10 up to 30 nominees and you can't nominate yourself. The game will always begin on Tuesday, when there's enough nominated names on the list. You can nominate up to two users by mentioning them.
- When the round starts on a Tuesday the first vote will mention all the nominees.
-If a round ends on Monday the next round should be started by a user living the latest time zone (most likely in the USA) at a time close to midnight on Tuesday. If this rule is forgotten the Original Poster or a Fun and Games Moderator can start the round on Wednesday.
- When all titles are taken, all titled players will try to ascend to Champion status by participating in a final round of the game.
- When the Champion is confirmed a new version of the thread will be made.
People who do not wish to be nominated in future rounds:
- Scarlet Devil
- Aussie Eevee
Do not post in the thread trying to encourage people to stay in the game if they wish to not do so. It will be treated as an irrelevant/repetitive post.
People who can be nominated but do not wish to be mentioned in future rounds:
- Fluttershy of light
Do not mention these people in the thread trying to encourage them to take part in the game if they wish to not do so. It will be treated as mention spam.
If you wish to discuss nominations or mentions with the people in the two lists above, take it to VMs or PMs. If they respond that they do not wish to discuss the matter further, cease discussing the matter.
This is a new version of this thread and all the previous title winners have a chance to be title winners again in this version.
Elite Four Member: Pika_pika42
Gym Leader: NMLewis
Challenger: The Light
Please read the rules carefully because some of them have changed since the previous version.
To start nominations for the first round of the tenth version of the Kingdom of Pokémon thread I will vote for