• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

Reaction score

In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums.​

-You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself, nor can you nominate banned members.

- All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and adding 1 point to 1 nominee. If the points of a nominee reach 0 the user is eliminated from the round. The last nominee will own a title.

- You cannot subtract points from the same two nominees as in your last post, or in the thread's most recent post. You can subtract points from one of those nominees, but the other has to be different.

- You also cannot subtract points from a player who has had points removed in the thread's two most recent posts.

- The above two rules will stop applying once the number of nominees is 3.

- You can only vote once in every 12 hours and you can't increase your own score if you are a nominee.
If you break this rule accidentally the list will be corrected accordingly. You can also decrease your own score but not in the Champion round unless you have won a Champion round before.

- if the list comes down to 2, it will be just subtract 1 and add 1. If one of the choices is yourself as nominee, you simply do nothing (can't vote).

- MONDAY Massacre.
On Monday, the point for subtraction is 2 instead of 1. The addition is still the same 1 point.
If one nominee only has 1 point left on Monday, he/she can't be eliminated (no 2 points subtraction to -1 points). It has to wait until Tuesday.
If there are three or more remaining nominees and all nominees apart from one other nominee only have 1 point left on Monday, no vote can be made on Monday. It has to wait until Tuesday.

- You can have only one title in each version of the Kingdom of Pokémon. As above it will be the last nominee of a round who will receive that title.

- There will be 10 up to 30 nominees and you can't nominate yourself. The game will always begin on Tuesday, when there's enough nominated names on the list. You can nominate up to two users by mentioning them.

- When the round starts on a Tuesday the first vote will mention all the nominees.

-If a round ends on Monday the next round should be started by a user living the latest time zone (most likely in the USA) at a time close to midnight on Tuesday. If this rule is forgotten the Original Poster or a Fun and Games Moderator can start the round on Wednesday.

- When all titles are taken, all titled players will try to ascend to Champion status by participating in a final round of the game.

- When the Champion is confirmed a new version of the thread will be made.

People who do not wish to be nominated in future rounds:
  • Herbizarre​
  • Karis​
  • Scarlet Devil​
  • Snugglefox​
  • Aussie Eevee​
  • RainbowSkittles​
  • TouyaShiro​
  • Rainami​
  • chibighost​

Do not post in the thread trying to encourage people to stay in the game if they wish to not do so. It will be treated as an irrelevant/repetitive post.

People who can be nominated but do not wish to be mentioned in future rounds:
  • Fluttershy of light​

Do not mention these people in the thread trying to encourage them to take part in the game if they wish to not do so. It will be treated as mention spam.

If you wish to discuss nominations or mentions with the people in the two lists above, take it to VMs or PMs. If they respond that they do not wish to discuss the matter further, cease discussing the matter.

This is a new version of this thread and all the previous title winners have a chance to be title winners again in this version.

Title List

Elite Four Member: Pika_pika42
Gym Leader: NMLewis
Challenger: The Light
Trainer: Cilantro
Coordinator: Elementar
Nurse: Vulpix037
Pokémart Cashier: Sightnado
Legendary: Water Max
Starter: Maniacal Engineer

Champion:

Please read the rules carefully because some of them have changed since the previous version.

To start nominations for the first round of the tenth version of the Kingdom of Pokémon thread I will vote for

@Elementar
@Pika_pika42

Last edited:
Let’s start the first round now. Please remember the most important new rule of the thread in this new version which is quoted here:

- When subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees you can't subtract points from the same 2 nominees as in your previous vote or in the post made before your own. If you break this rule accidentally the list will be corrected accordingly. This rule will continue until the list comes down to 3.​

Now here is my vote:

@Elementar 10 +> 11
@Pika_pika42 10
@Lord Fawful 10
@Black Zetsu 10
@Great Glaceon 10
@The Mighty Shedinja 10
Water Max 10
@Rainbow Cloud 10 -> 9
@Maniacal Engineer 10 -> 9
@Princess Luna 10
@Tombguard 10
@Shadow Mismagius 10

Elementar 11
Pika_pika42 10
Lord Fawful 10 +> 11
Black Zetsu 10
Great Glaceon 10
The Mighty Shedinja 10
@Water Max 10
Rainbow Cloud 9
Maniacal Engineer 9
Princess Luna 10
Tombguard 10 -> 9
Shadow Mismagius 10 -> 9

What is the new rule for?

Elementar 11
Pika_pika42 10 -> 9
Lord Fawful 11 -> 10
Black Zetsu 10
Great Glaceon 10
The Mighty Shedinja 10
Water Max 10 +> 11
Rainbow Cloud 9
Maniacal Engineer 9
Princess Luna 10
Tombguard 9
Shadow Mismagius 9

Elementar 11
Pika_pika42 9 -> 8
Lord Fawful 10 +> 11
Black Zetsu 10 -> 9
Great Glaceon 10
The Mighty Shedinja 10
Water Max 11
Rainbow Cloud 9
Maniacal Engineer 9
Princess Luna 10
Tombguard 9
Shadow Mismagius 9

Elementar 11 -> 10
Pika_pika42 8
Lord Fawful 11
Black Zetsu 9
Great Glaceon 10 +> 11
The Mighty Shedinja 10
Water Max 11 -> 10
Rainbow Cloud 9
Maniacal Engineer 9
Princess Luna 10
Tombguard 9
Shadow Mismagius 9

What is the new rule for?
Probably to balance the game.

'Bout time I post here =w=

Elementar 10
Pika_pika42 8
Lord Fawful 11 -> 10
Black Zetsu 9
Great Glaceon 11 -> 10
The Mighty Shedinja 10
Water Max 10
Rainbow Cloud 9
Maniacal Engineer 9 +> 10
Princess Luna 10
Tombguard 9
Shadow Mismagius 9

Please remember that the following rule is in effect:
- When subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees you can't subtract points from the same 2 nominees as in your previous vote or in the post made before your own. If you break this rule accidentally the list will be corrected accordingly. This rule will continue until the list comes down to 3.
@Spoopster this means that your downvote on Pika_Pika is invalid, since Sailor Galaxia downvoted him in the immediate previous post. Please correct this and @ me in a new post when you have so subsequent posts can be fixed.

Now, some of you are wondering why this new rule came to be. While it is in part to balance the game out a little more, the new rule is primarily meant to prevent people from becoming too competitive about the game, as it is meant to be only a game. Two patterns we had noticed that were concerning to us were: 1) pseudo rivalries developing due to the same people constantly downvoting each other, and 2) players/nominees ganging up on other nominees.

Now for my actual game related post. XD I've upped Pika_Pika's score to 9 and will fix the other scores on hearing back from Spoopster. :D

Elementar 10
Pika_pika42 9
Lord Fawful 10
Black Zetsu 9
Great Glaceon 10
The Mighty Shedinja 10
Water Max 10
Rainbow Cloud 9 +> 10
Maniacal Engineer 10 -> 9
Princess Luna 10
Tombguard 9
Shadow Mismagius 9 -> 8

Hmm, I interpreted the rule as saying you simply had to downvote in a different combination of two users.
I interpreted it somewhat like this:
Person 1: Downvotes on person A and person B
Person 2: Downvotes on person C and person D
Person 3: Downvotes on person A and person E
Person 4: Downvotes on person D and person F.

Elementar 10 +> 11
Pika_pika42 10
Lord Fawful 9
Black Zetsu 9 -> 8
Great Glaceon 10
The Mighty Shedinja 9
Water Max 10
Rainbow Cloud 10
Maniacal Engineer 9
Princess Luna 10 -> 9
Tombguard 9
Shadow Mismagius 8

Elementar 11 -> 10
Pika_pika42 10
Lord Fawful 9 +> 10
Black Zetsu 8
Great Glaceon 10
The Mighty Shedinja 9 -> 8
Water Max 10
Rainbow Cloud 10
Maniacal Engineer 9
Princess Luna 9
Tombguard 9
Shadow Mismagius 8

Please remember to check your previous vote as well as the post above because the following rule is in effect:
- When subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees you can't subtract points from the same 2 nominees as in your previous vote or in the post made before your own. If you break this rule accidentally the list will be corrected accordingly. This rule will continue until the list comes down to 3.​

@Lord Fawful this means that your downvote on me is invalid, since you downvoted me in your previous post. Please correct this in a new post so subsequent posts can be fixed.

I've changed my score back to 10 due to this error and will let Lord Fawful change his decrease of my score to a different score in a new post. Since I downvoted Lord Fawful and The Mighty Shedinja in my previous post and in the post above Lord Fawful downvoted Tombguard (so far) here is my new vote with different downvotes to those three:

Elementar 10
Pika_pika42 10 +> 11
Lord Fawful 10
Black Zetsu 8
Great Glaceon 11 -> 10
The Mighty Shedinja 8
Water Max 10
Rainbow Cloud 10 -> 9
Maniacal Engineer 9
Princess Luna 9
Tombguard 8
Shadow Mismagius 8

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom