• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

That was indeed the original ruleset, but in this version, v10, the rules have been changed. If anyone has any issues or questions regarding the current rules, just hit me up in a pm.

Magnificent Entertainer 6 +> 7
Sightnado 8 -> 7
Water Max 1
Rainbow Cloud 7
Oricorio 5
Nicolas721 7
MunchlaxKing88 7
FinnishPokéFan92 8
Max1996 8
UnofficialBlaine 6 -> 5

Magnificent Entertainer 7
Sightnado 7
Water Max 1 +> 2
Rainbow Cloud 7
Oricorio 5 -> 4
Nicolas721 7 -> 6
MunchlaxKing88 7
FinnishPokéFan92 8
Max1996 8
UnofficialBlaine 5

Last edited:
Magnificent Entertainer 7 +> 8
Sightnado 7
Water Max 2 -> 1
Rainbow Cloud 7 -> 6
Oricorio 4
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 7
FinnishPokéFan92 8
Max1996 8
UnofficialBlaine 5

Magnificent Entertainer 8
Sightnado 7
Water Max 1->0 Sorry
Rainbow Cloud 6
Oricorio 4
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 7
FinnishPokéFan92 8->7
Max1996 8+>9
UnofficialBlaine 5

Hi all, the rules of the thread have been updated slightly to make them a bit easier to understand. The change was to turn what used to be one long, cluttered rule into these now three rules:

- You cannot subtract points from the same two nominees as in your last post, or in the most thread's recent post. You can subtract points from one of those nominees, but the other has to be different.

- You also cannot subtract points from a player who has had points removed in the thread's two most recent posts.

- The above two rules will stop applying once the number of nominees is 3.

The actual rules themselves have not been changed, so you can keep playing exactly how you have been. This update is only to make the rules easier to understand.

And while we're updating them, if there's any other rules in the OP that anyone finds confusing or somewhat difficult to read, let us know and we'll have a look about cleaning them up, too.

Magnificent Entertainer 9
Sightnado 7
Rainbow Cloud 6
Oricorio 4
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 6
FinnishPokéFan92 7
Max1996 8
UnofficialBlaine 5

Sightnado 7 -> 6
Rainbow Cloud 5 +> 6
Oricorio 4
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 6
FinnishPokéFan92 8 -> 7
Max1996 8
UnofficialBlaine 5

I still think we should only use the four rules I posted - most of the popular games like Up vs. Down, Last Poster Wins, the other hurt and heal, etc. have much simpler rulesets, and the other rules seemingly serve no purpose but to make things more confusing.

Magnificent Entertainer 9 -> 8
Sightnado 6
Rainbow Cloud 6 +> 7
Oricorio 3
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 6
FinnishPokéFan92 7
Max1996 7 -> 6
UnofficialBlaine 5

I still think we should only use the four rules I posted - most of the popular games like Up vs. Down, Last Poster Wins, the other hurt and heal, etc. have much simpler rulesets, and the other rules seemingly serve no purpose but to make things more confusing.
Avoiding a single person getting their score lowered in several consecutive points is what I think the purpose was? If it wasn't, your guess is as good as mine.

Sightnado 6 -> 5
Rainbow Cloud 7 +> 8
Oricorio 3
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 6 -> 5
FinnishPokéFan92 7
Max1996 6
UnofficialBlaine 5

Let the idiocracy ensue

Magnificent Entertainer 8 -> 7
Sightnado 5
Rainbow Cloud 7
Oricorio 3 -> 2 Down with the antifisk
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 5 +> 6
FinnishPokéFan92 7
Max1996 5
UnofficialBlaine 5

The reason behind the extra rules is to make the thread a little bit fairer by preventing the same user from having their score dropped multiple times in a row. It's just in the interests of fairness.

Sightnado 5
Rainbow Cloud 7
Oricorio 2
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 6
FinnishPokéFan92 7
Max1996 5
UnofficialBlaine 5

Sightnado 5
Rainbow Cloud 7
Oricorio 2->1
Nicolas721 6
MunchlaxKing88 6+>7
FinnishPokéFan92 7
Max1996 5->4
UnofficialBlaine 5

Monday!

Sightnado 5
Rainbow Cloud 7 +> 8
Oricorio 1
Nicolas721 6 -> 4
MunchlaxKing88 7
FinnishPokéFan92 7 -> 5
Max1996 4
UnofficialBlaine 5

Magnificent Entertainer 7 --> 5
Sightnado 5 --> 3
Rainbow Cloud 8
Oricorio 1
Nicolas721 4
MunchlaxKing88 7
FinnishPokéFan92 5 +> 6
Max1996 4
UnofficialBlaine 5

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom