• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

Magnificent Entertainer 3 -> 2
Sightnado 2
Rainbow Cloud 3
MunchlaxKing88 4
FinnishPokéFan92 4 -> 3
UnofficialBlaine 2 +> 3

Magnificent Entertainer 3 -> 2
Sightnado 2
Rainbow Cloud 2 +> 3
MunchlaxKing88 3
FinnishPokéFan92 3 -> 2
UnofficialBlaine 3

@Sightnado had invalid votes in Sightnado’s newest post due to this following rule since it had the same downvotes as in Sightnado’s previous post:
- You cannot subtract points from the same two nominees as in your last post, or in the most thread's recent post. You can subtract points from one of those nominees, but the other has to be different.
Therefore I will correct the scores and add my votes to my newest post here now:
Manicial Engineer 1 +> 2
Sightnado 3 -> 2
MunchlaxKing88 1
FinnishPokéFan92 3 -> 2
UnofficialBlaine 3

Last edited:
are you not going to add points to someone? post invalidated, above poster can post again
Manicial Engineer 2 -> 1
Sightnado 2
FinnishPokéFan92 2 +> 3
UnofficialBlaine 2 -> 1

Edit: As the list is now down to 3 players as of the below post, there are no restrictions on who you can add or subtract points from, apart from adding points to yourself, and the 2 subtract 1 add rule, of course

The only people left are people I wouldn't have thought would win at the start of this
And since I can't vote, i'm going to leave you, the Ouija to it

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom