• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleven 1->0
Rainbow Cloud 6
Water Max 5
Flying Types Rule! 1+>2
Kakuna Matata 5
BadAssGardevoir 5->4

Rainbow Cloud -> 2
Water Max 1
Kakuna Matata +> 6
BadAssGardevoir -> 4

Last edited:
Rainbow Cloud -> 2
Water Max -> 0
Kakuna Matata +> 6
BadAssGardevoir 6

Polaris you decreased my score by two and Rainbow Cloud's score by two as well but this is not possible because if it was Monday in your time zone you need to wait until I have 2 points again or wait until a day when you can only decrease scores by one so you need to chose another user's score to decrease in the quoted vote before it can be valid.

It's not Monday here any more, so...

Rainbow Cloud 2 +
Water Max 0 -
Kakuna Matata 1 -
BadAssGardevoir 3

Rainbow Cloud 2 +> 3
Kakuna Matata 2 -> 1
BadAssGardevoir 1 -> 0

It is Tuesday in my time zone and I will be going to bed soon. If this round ends while I'm asleep everyone should know that I will be creating the new version in the morning. There will also be a discussion in the social group for any further comments about this version. If this thread closes before I wake up a forum moderator/administrator will need to add the new Champion to the list in a similar style to the previous versions' champions.

Last edited:
Oh well, I'm satisfied with one win (that and there's always next time.)

Rainbow Cloud 2 +
Kakuna Matata 1 -

Rainbow Cloud 2 +> 3
Kakuna Matata 1 -> 0

Congratulations @Rainbow Cloud;! My computer currently has a bad internet signal so I will be creating the new version of the Kingdom of Pokémon after it's fixed. Also remember that there will also be a discussion in the social group for any further comments about this version once my internet is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom