• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow Cloud 2 -> 1
Elementar 3 -> 2
MegaPod 4 +> 5
Great Glaceon 3
Changeling 3
Spoopster 3

MegaPod 2 -
Great Glaceon 1 -
Changeling 2
Spoopster 3 +

Note: I am assuming that Water Max's two instances of counting up of Elementar's score by two in the same post, which is against the rules if I recall correctly, didn't happen, because, well, they're against the rules. Thus, when taking into account the rest of the votes, he was eliminated a few posts ago. If there's something I have missed that allows said occourance or it was correcting the miscount of someone else, then Elementar should have a score of 4.

Last edited:
...Oh, hey, speaking of errors, it seems thatSpoopster made an error with his scores due to assuming that when I post a +/- next to a number it means that said number is the number before I have added/subtracted from it, rather then the number after said addition/subtraction, the latter of which is indeed the case. Thus, the current scores should be as follows:

MegaPod 4
Changling 0
Spoopster 2

Oh, and this isn't a vote, I was just clearing that up.

MegaPod 2 -
Great Glaceon 1 -
Changeling 2
Spoopster 3 +

Note: I am assuming that Water Max's two instances of counting up of Elementar's score by two in the same post, which is against the rules if I recall correctly, didn't happen. Thus, when taking into account the rest of the votes, he was eliminated a few posts ago. If there's something I have missed that allows said occourance or it was correcting the miscount of someone else, then Elementar should have a score of 4.

Nobody posted 12 hours after I posted in both of those 2 cases. Therefore I had to edit my post with 2 more downvotes and 1 more upvote each time @Princess Luna, Spoopster and @Great Glaceon. That is why my posts have 6 changes to scores each time. Therefore Elementar should not be eliminated and the scores should have been as in my previous post here:

Elementar 4
MegaPod 3
Great Glaceon 2
Changeling 2
Spoopster 2

Since you didn't notice that nobody posted 12 hours after I posted each time, I got to make 6 changes in each post. Therefore the three of you can post different votes with the right scores if you want to and @Spoopster will have to add another downvote.

Last edited:
Since you didn't notice that nobody posted 12 hours after I posted each time, I got to make 6 changes in each post. Therefore the three of you can post different votes with the right scores if you want to and @Spoopster will have to add another downvote.
Is it ok if I make a new post, that actually has the correct scores?

Firstly, appologies for the confusion I caused earlier.

Secondly...

Elementar 3 -
MegaPod 2
Great Glaceon 1 -
Changeling 2 +
Spoopster 1

Thanks for not killing me when you had the chance

Elementar 1-> 0
MegaPod 2 +> 3
Great Glaceon 2 -> 1
Spoopster 2

Status