• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kirby Role-Play! (Sign up always open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestarjar

lost in the sauce
Reaction score
You can sign up at any time, no matter what. If I don't get many sign-ups for a while, I'll start this role-play with even just one other person. Feel free to sign-up and jump in whenever (make sure I accept your sign-up first, of course!)
Oh, and please don't make reservations if you're not actually going to sign up.

Hey there, who else likes Kirby here?
I do (because you totally couldn't guess that).
You can sign up as many characters as you want! :)

We're all in Dreamland, just so you know. No space travel; we don't want this to get too complex.

Sign-up Sheet:
Name: What's their name?
Species: Puffball(similar to Kirby or Meta Knight), Waddle Dee(Those little monster guys!), other monster, Penguin/Pengi(Like King Dedede), humanoid (similar to Fumu, Bun[Tiff&Tuff], Garlude, etc.), etc.
Other: Anything else you want to tell us? Background information?

My Sign-up:
I'll be using these seven: Lunar Knight, Solar Knight, Nebular Knight, Poison Knight, Sir Maple, Icicle, and Lightning Dee.
Disregard the bit about the ranks; it doesn't matter here. Also, I call the puffballs 'spheres' in my bios, just so you know.

Accepted/Reserved:
Accepted
@xelda57; - Lunar Knight, Solar Knight, Nebular Knight, Poison Knight, Sir Maple, Icicle, and Lightning Dee
@Grit; - Kirby (Kirby)
@Kyouhei; - Spark-E (Green Spark Kirby)
@Leavanny; - Sylvia

Reserved

Last edited:
@Grit; Didn't expect anyone to sign up that fast! Accepted!

Name: Spark-E (Pronounced Sparky)
Species: Artificial Puffball
Other: He was made by an organization called R.Evolution, he was made from Kirby's DNA, and a Sparky's, he is mean't to be the ultimate spy, but he was so ultimate he decided he didn't want to work with them and he broke out. He looks like a green Spark Kirby.

Wait a moment! I withdraw my entry, sorry, but since this is in the anime universe I'm not joining, but have fun! Bye!

@Kyouhei; it's not just the anime universe, it's a combination of the two. You can use anime physics, game physics, or both!

Name: Ed
Species: Puffball (Red Kirby)
Other: Ed is a lot like Kirby, except that he permanently changed red after drinking too much cherry kool aid.

It's about time I get to use this guy.

Name:Machete Knight
Species:A normal Blade Knight except for red armor,blue tassels,a light blue face guard,and twin machetes
Other:none

Name: Sylvia
Species: Puffball (Silver-colered)
Other: She likes grapes. :D

Might I sign up as...
Name: Xezenex
Species: Puffball
Other: Xezenex? Hmm... Well he wishes to fight pretty much everything. Yah I think that's all.

Oh and yay, AnimeXgame forever! Now finally, Masher meets Mace Knight, and hilarity ensues!

Name: Zabilac Zether
Species: Puffball(Teal with white shoes)
Other: Favorite power up is Ice
(Ice Ice Baby~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom