• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kisfus: A Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
Welcome To Kisfus!

Welcome to Kisfus, you are in a room in the lab with the other two members of your team, time to meet them and set off and begin this journey! Just one thing I'd like you to remember, have fun!

So it's (finally) time to get started, remember the rules now here's where the first gym is:

Redtown- Where you start, this gym is run by Miya, a young girl, she is a Grass Type trainer, and has two pokemon. Will be revealed when the battle begins. Because I'm a co-ordinator I'll play the Gym Leaders and eventually the Elite Four. Anime Physics allowed.

The first Contest is The Greenleaves' Spectacular, run by a very wealthy, and picky family from Redtown. It is hosted in a large contest hall just outside Red Town.

So now you know all you need to know (for know) I'll let you get started, Sign Ups are still open to everyone. More people would be awesome!

RPers:

1. Cyrus Team C
2. Cygnus RaikTeam B
3.Erizu Ebansu Team B
4. Geoffrey Team A
5. Emily Team A
6. Nathan Jones Team C
7. Anra Team A
8. Dia Team C
9. Eliot Team B

If there are any problems with teams just say, I'll be happy to change, if the people in your team are never posting I'll move everyone around a bit.

Last edited:
Cygnus slouched slightly, his body posture radiating discomfort - he didn't want to be here, stuck inside a stuffy lab-room with the small group of people he was to be travelling with (commoners, worthless imbeciles) - the entire scenario sounded horrific to him. Muttering something under his breath he frowned, his thoughts preoccupied with the idea of brutally mudering his other two team-mates. Probably more fun than actually travelling with them. He sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. Dear god, this was going to be bad.

Erizu looked at this guy's face, he didn't seem too happy, "SO! Hi! My name's Erizu!" SHe held out her hand to shake his, "Who are you?!"

"Cygnus," he replied, looking down his nose at the girl. He stared at her hand for a minute before tilting his head to stare out a window, ignoring the peace gesture. Dirty commoner.

"Cygnus," ERizu nodded and returned her hand to her side, "SO what are you, are you a trainer? Or a researcher?"

"Wow I can't believe it I'm in the kisfus reigon!" Cyrus exclaimed as he entered the lab. he saw a group of people that he was going on his journey with. He decided to go meet his new friend. there was a guy and a girl and he was ready to meet.

"Researcher." Again his reply was short, snappish, blunt. It was easy to tell that he didn't want to continue the conversation much longer, but he supposed if he was going to have to travel with her he might as well be civil. Reluctantly he continued. "And you?"

"I'm a co-ordinator!" Erizu grinned, "I always wanted to be one since I was..." Erizu began to count with her fingers, "I can't remember, but nevermind! Why did you want to be a researcher?"

"I wanted to be different. From my parents, I mean. I don't want to be just another statistic, you know? I want to actually do something." he replied to the girl, smiling. Not smirking - actually smiling for once. His tone was genuine, not his normal, sarcastic monotone - you could tell he was passionate about the topic.

"NIce, I kinda just decided that I wanted to be a co-ordinator, I don't really know why though," Erizu actually couldn't remember why and was thinking very hard, trying to remember...

"Hey, you guys know where Miya's Gym is?" Eliot asks Erizu and Cygnus. "I'm gonna be the second best there ever was."

"I don't quite know, why don't we all go look?!" Erizu suggested.

"...a'ight," Cygnus replied, nodding complacently to his partners, smirking.

"Sounds good to me. My name's Eliot. Just a fair warning, I live a pretty dangerous life. Saving the president...Killing bears with my bare hands...Just don't come crying to me if you get caught in the crossfire." Eliot says.

"Meh," erizu shrugged, "I don't cry much...Doesn't mean I won't blame you though!" Erisu began to walk out the room, "NOW LET'S GO ALREADY!"

"...A'ight. And really? The president? Like I believe that," Cygnus replied to Eliot, his tone condescending and not the least bit pitying.

Erizu pulled a Pokeball from her pocket and let Churine out who smiled by her side and looked at the other two people, "Get used to them." Erizu told the pokemon.

"Hey, check out my pokemon. Go, Aron!" Eliot says, sending out the Steel-type. It promptly begins to eat a nearby car.

Cygnus snorted, trailing behind Erizu, twirling his Pokemon's Pokeball between his fingers. Murmuring to himself he threw it gently in front of him, releasing Snivy, who turned to face his trainer with a sceptical look on it's face. "Trust me, I know." Snivy snorted at Cygnus but nodded in reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom