• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kisfus: A Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
KISFUS!

Welcome to this world, I see that you are new here, I should introduce myself. My name is Prf. Grey; I study the activity and habitats of local Pokémon. But recently I have wanted to expand my horizons, but I am reaching an old age, and cannot travel across this region to find out about more Pokémon. Because you have only just come to Kisfuss I hoped that maybe you would enjoy travelling across it’s beautiful and wonderful landscape, and would like to find out about more Pokémon. Now I give you this Pokémon and this Pokédex and wish you luck as a successful trainer or co-ordinator and hope that you will do my work for me and complete this Pokédex.

You are a Pokémon trainer/ co-ordinator, and you have just arrived in a new Pokémon region, a combination of all five generations of Pokémon, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova and Sinnoh. A local Professor, Grey, has noticed that you are new to the region and would like you to travel it and complete the Pokedex for him. You take up his offer, and are now beginning to travel the region with other trainers , in groups of three, to complete it for him, also entering contests, and batting gyms at the same time.

Rules
No godmodding
No controlling others’ characters unless given permission (of course!)
If you’re battling a wild Pokémon, nominate someone else to control it
PG – 13 Romance, go to PM if you want to
No devoting posts entirely to swearing, I don’t mind a little
If you brake the rules you will have a temporary ban, if you post during this ban, then you will be removed from the RP, or if you are frequently braking the rules, I’ll ban you too. Simples?
To show you’ve read these rules please put the name of your character in bold

Map
click on the Pic for full size!

SU
Name:
Appearance: what you look like, height, hair, clothing etc.
History: about this character, where they’re from, early childhood
Personality: what they act like, one wolf, happy go lucky, antsocial
Partner Pokémon: what pokemon
Nickname: optional

Now Sign Up! If you have any improvements fr the RP or any questions just ask!

RPers:

1. Cyrus Team C
2. Cygnus RaikTeam B
3.Erizu Ebansu Team B
4. Geoffrey Team A
5. Emily Team A
6. Nathan Jones Team C
7. Anra Team A
8. Dia Team C
9. Eliot Team B

If there are any problems with teams just say, I'll be happy to change, if the people in your team are never posting I'll move everyone around a bit.

I will son put us in teams, if these ^^ are all we get then we'll all go together, although I was planning putting us in teams of three. Tell anyone who may be interested!

Last edited:
Name:Cyrus
Appearance: brown spiked hair, a red blazer and sunglasses
History: Cyrus is from the johto region and he took on their league and came in second place. he is now wanting to travel to this new region alone with his pikachu
Personality: he is very cool and easy to get along with
Partner Pokémon: pikachu
Nickname: sparks

Last edited:
Name: Cygnus Raik
Appearance: Black hair, bangs that cover his left eye (amber, just like it's partner, large too). His hair is streaked with white though, accentuating his pale, sunken features. Bangs always hang low under his eyes, deep and pitch-black. He's an insomniac. He wears plain black clothes, a black jacket with sliver studs ringing the shoulders, black trousers and formal black shoes. He wears a silver ring in the shape of a skull on each hand, and underneath his jacket wears a plain white dress-shirt. He wears a skull choker under his collar, to top it all off, giving the effect that the skull is glued to the space below the collar, rather than being a part of a choker.
History: He grew up rich. His parents gave him all he wanted, and he was educated at a private academy for most of his life. When he finally decided he knew enough he left on a Pokemon journey, reaching the Elite Four of both Kanto and Johto. He never attempted to become Champion though, didn't want the fame. For a while after he'd completed his two journeys he returned to his schooling, before finally deciding to embark on yet another journey, with the hope that it would be different.
Personality: Head held high, nose pointed stoicly upwards as he looks down on you...Cygnus is arrogant. Horribly so. You are inferior, so why are you worthy of his time? Suffice to say he isn't exactly the most pleasant of people to be around. He's intelligent nonetheless, an aristocrat more than anything. Posh, brought up knowing his superiority. He's gifted though, an incredible battler, a quikc mind. Too bad most hate him anyways.

Partner Pokémon: Snivy
Nickname: Inan [ee-nahn]
Personality: Cruel, mocking. Violent tendencies. He's just generally not a very nice Pokemon - you'd best leave him alone. Most importantly though, is how infinitely superior he feels to everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah okay, I was thinking of adding breeder to the list aswell! Accepted

Ok, I have just added Occupation to teh SU, the past two SU's don't need to edit, I know what you guys are....kinda...

Name:Geoffrey
Appearance: With long brown hair and deep blue eyes, Geoffrey is popular with the girls. He wears a green bandanna and an orange shirt with a spotty pattern on it.
History: Geoffrey grew up in Jhoto with his two older brothers. He often had a thing with ground types, living in a hut next to the mountains. He would often go down to the mountains and play with the Pokemon, befriending a Dunspacre that he nicknamed NarNar. Now he wishes to show the world what ground-types can do. And Dunsparces.
Personality: Being the younger sibling, he was usually left out, causing him to become a solitary loner. He prefers the company of NarNar than the company of people.
Partner Pokémon: Dunsparce
Nickname: NarNar
Personality: Happy, cheerful but kleptomanic. Enjoys finding things and puts them in little piles. He then either puts them in Geoffrey's bag or buries them. Favourite places to look for things include under bushes and in peoples handbags and backpacks.

Name: Emily

Appearance: Emily has light brown hair, and blue eyes that sparkle when she gets overexcited. Emily wears vibrant colors, a green, yellow, blue, pink, or purple t-shirt, then red pants. She has a special pair of leather fingerless gloves, with her name printed on the wrists.

History: Emily has always dreamed big, but never got to accomplish her goals. Her parents were always worried, and hardly ever let her leave the house. One day, Emily stranded away with her parents when they were picking someone up from the airport, and ended up getting a one way trip to a new region. On the plane, she befriended a Zorua.

Personality: Emily is optimistic, and gets worked up over things way too easy. She tends to get overconfident, overexcited, and many more things like that.

Partner Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Eclipse
Personality: Eclipse is always finding a way to be right; he can't stand being wrong. Most of the time, Eclipse sits on Emily's shoulder, taunting people.

here's ma SU

Name: Erizu Ebansu
Appearance: Erisu has mid length brown hair, with a fringe that goes over heer left eye. She usualy wears a white T-Shirt with a tokidoki hoodie, jeans and converse. She is quite short and fairly pale.
History: Erizu is from Unova, she enjoyed her childhood iving onn the outskirts of White Forest with her parents and her older brother. she caught her first pokemon when she was ten but after her younger sister died she decided to put her journey on hold until her family had recovered, so has only just set off to Kisfus, although she was planning on for a while.
Personality: Erizu is a fairly sociable person, she enjoys being aound people, but after her sister died went through an antisocial stage. She is a very jolly character and enjoys the company of others and usually has a positive attiude.
Partner Pokémon: Churine
Nickname: Fyg (pronounced like fig)

The Dunsparce Feeling and Knight of Shadows are accepted!

okay no changes by the 4th of March then we'll start without waiting for anyone else to join.

Name: Nathan Jones
Appearance: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?pictureid=45939&albumid=1747&dl=1297591495&thumb=1
History: Nathan's history has been a pretty bad one. He cannot recall any of it because his mind was wiped by Element 115. Bit by bit he is recollecting his memory.
Personality: Nathan can act weird at times, but in his heart he can be a true friend.
Partner Pokémon: Lotad
Nickname: Lilypad

Name: Nathan Jones
Appearance: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?pictureid=45939&albumid=1747&dl=1297591495&thumb=1
History: Nathan's history has been a pretty bad one. He cannot recall any of it because his mind was wiped by Element 115. Bit by bit he is recollecting his memory.
Personality: Nathan can act weird at times, but in his heart he can be a true friend.
Partner Pokémon: Lotad
Nickname: Lilypad

I think we should just start now. This post will be pushed to the bottom and die, so we might as well start.

Yeah accepted, Good idea ^^ But if I can't start it this evening, then I'll try again tomorrow, but I will keep the SU's open. I just need to announce teams 'n' stuff.

This is my first RP on here so I'll try and keep up. Cx

Name: Anra

Appearance: Brown cropped hair with nearly blond highlights, hazels eyes, and
wears a light blue band tied to her arm in a bow.

History: Grew up in the Sinnoh region but decided to travel all regions and gain all badges from each one, but doesnt believe she is ready for any leagues. Her Lucario was given to her as an egg by her older pokemon breeder brother.

Personality: energetic happy-go-lucky girl and will try to make anyone she meets her friend.

Partner Pokémon: Lucario

Nickname: Ren-egg but mostly "Ren"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom