• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kishimoto: Naruto is reaching its climax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Most predictable article of the year award goes to....

Anyays, Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto has confirmed in the Saturday evening edition of the Asahi Shimbun newspaper that his "Naruto" manga, which has been serialised in Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine, is reaching its climax and that "How the story will end has already been set in my mind, so the story is just 'racing headlong in that direction.'"

For those who have been following the series, this is hardly a surprising revelation, but for the sake of spoilers, I shan't disclose here. I give it about 4-5 months though.

Frankly it's been a REALLY long time since the manga had entered the war arc, so...can't say I'm surprised XD

It's interesting to actually hear that the author has already decided on how the manga will end.

But I already dropped reading this manga a few months ago because it grew too long >_<

Most predictable article of the year award goes to....

Anyays, Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto has confirmed in the Saturday evening edition of the Asahi Shimbun newspaper that his "Naruto" manga, which has been serialised in Weekly Shonen Jump Magazine, is reaching its climax and that "How the story will end has already been set in my mind, so the story is just 'racing headlong in that direction.'"

For those who have been following the series, this is hardly a surprising revelation, but for the sake of spoilers, I shan't disclose here. I give it about 4-5 months though.

I've already figured this, especially with the announcement of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 today.

The moment Kishi had Naruto control Kurama, and Sasuke obtain the Eternal Mangekyo I knew the end was coming. The war makes it pretty much impossible to continue. I am interested to see how it will end. Hopefully Sasuke dies Since the Edo Tensei just got reversed then I'm assuming there are only to real battles left: vs. Tobi, and vs. Sasuke

I recently finished with Kabuto's arc, and damn his story sent chills down my spine. I'm glad Itachi got rid of the Edo jutsu or whatever, but seriously, this Shinobi War is taking way too long...

It's actually pretty exciting to see this wrapping up. I never fully followed it but have been reading a handful of chapters during this arc when I feel like it, and will probably at some point read through the series in full once it's complete just for posterity. It's nice to see a mangaka finishing out his series properly, and not just whoring it out for as long as he can.

Honestly, the flashbacks are taking too much time. I know that they're important but it has been a few months since the war started. I am not entirely happy that Naruto is ending but glad to hear it is moving forward, at least.

Edo tensei and Itachi part is over now, we can finally head back to Mr. Uchiha and Tobi. Btw, the new movie looks freaking awesome. An alternate time universe idea sounds interesting, especially when all of the characters are in different states as compared to the one they're in now.

There's ANOTHER Naruto movie coming up??

...I haven't even seen Blood Prison yet... XDD

It's called Naruto: Road to the Ninja. It's looks hilarious. Kusina and Minato are alive, Hinata is like Sakura and Ino, Sasuke is in love with Sakura. I can't wait to see a subbed version of it. Look up the previews for it.

inb4 we get a spin-off called Sasuke, taking up where the original Naruto manga left off.

So Naruto is ending and Bleach is too. Yet OP is still going strong. Kinda had a feeling things would end this way. As much as I love Naruto I'm ok with it ending tbh. Give it 5 years and we will get Naruto Shippuden Kai. Calling it here and now. Curious how it will all end tbh. I know the war arc is taking a long time but I don't mind. As long as its good I'm fine with it being a long arc. If Naruto is made Hokage after the war I don't know. I mean has he grown that much since the Pein arc? Why would they make him Hokage just a few months after almost making Kakashi the leader.

So, it's coming to an end huh.

Come on Hinata... I'm rooting for you...

Now that I waited a few weeks, I should check out the recent chapters... and I wish that Kishimoto will
reveal what exactly Tobi IS
in the near future.

Yes please. That has been bugging me for years. I want to know what is behind the mask.

We'll soon find out about the creep behind the mask.

Unless...
361p6z.jpg
tumblr_ltgh27XyMq1qawgtmo1_500.jpg

HOLY [BLEEP]

SASUKE REVIVED OROCHIMARU USING KABUTO'S FLESH AND ANKO'S CURSED SEAL

TOBI = OBITO

KAKASHI KILLED RIN

WTF

I'm just interested in a fated showdown between Naruto & Susake !
It will happen .................................Right ???????????

I'm really moved by the plot - Obito joined Madara because he wanted to build a world where Rin is alive ;_;

It was really heartbreaking that Neji died, but he died protecting Hinata and Naruto. When he was happy that Naruto called him a genius, I legit almost cried. Not many deaths have gotten to me in this series, but Neji's has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom